Doves (The band)

So if you don’t fancy listening to this album you only listen to self indulgent shite?
You do,probably. You didn’t say you didn’t fancy listening to it, you said it’ll be shite. It isn’t. But that’s your choice. There’s just no need to come here and make the statement. Attention seeking of the worst order.

You do,probably. You didn’t say you didn’t fancy listening to it, you said it’ll be shite. It isn’t. But that’s your choice. There’s just no need to come here and make the statement. Attention seeking of the worst order.
It’s a forum and the subject is the band Doves. I found the single really boring so I can’t be arsed with this. That’s as valid an opinion as yours. Just because your opinion differs it doesn’t make it any less valid.
I know and I have responded too.

It’s a forum and the subject is the band Doves. I found the single really boring so I can’t be arsed with this. That’s as valid an opinion as yours. Just because your opinion differs it doesn’t make it any less valid.

I know and I have responded too.
You do seem to float around the board being contrary.

I saw that Carousels one at the end of one of the European finals on BT Sport. Meh. There was one on the radio yesterday which was equally insipid. They've had some great stuff out previously. I'll give the album a listen at some point.

Well I like it. Without being a massive fan I have to say everything they've done has been ofa certain quality. That what happens when you make an album on average every 4 years.
Their career in hindsight looks much better than much bigger bands like say Oasis for example.

Think it’s very decent and a nice, unique detachment from what is around at the minute.

They are a band I’ve grown to love as I’ve got older, and on the first few listens I think this one matches the others in quality

Back