Donald Statement

Status
Not open for further replies.

We don't need to know every in and out of the club. We aren't Sunday league ffs.

Sometimes it's better just to say nothing. He's becoming a rentaquote.

I don't see many other clubs issuing these statements. Comes across mickey mouse to me.
Here's Liverpool's statement:

Here's Spurs' statement:

So are the last two Champions League finalists small time, Sunday league rentaquotes? Man City have made statements too and I couldn't be bothered to search for more but I'd be more surprised if a club hasn't issued one.

SD is a good bloke but for me this epitomises why he shouldn't be here. Inexperienced amateur small time mentality issuing that statement.

The fans don't need to know anything in the statement so don't issue it.
The fans keep banging on about when is he going to sell it, its a good statement, I for 1 wish he would stay, then get the Americans more involved further down the line

Nothing at all wrong with the content of the statement. Wether is was necessary to issue it, is a different matter.
100% my thoughts. As if he is trying to get safc fans to like him again which isnt necessarily a bad thing as an owner but its results and player recruitment that owners of football clubs are judged upon. nothing else matters unfortunately.

He needs to stop worrying about what people think of him on social media...
This I would like to tell him that the statement from the fans groups doesn't represent a lot of fans but he's not on social media anymore
We don't need to know every in and out of the club. We aren't Sunday league ffs.

I don't see many other clubs issuing these statements. Comes across mickey mouse to me.
He's not mentioning everything about the club

Here's Spurs' statement:

So are the last two Champions League finalists small time, Sunday league rentaquotes? Man City have made statements too and I couldn't be bothered to search for more but I'd be more surprised if a club hasn't issued one.

Did you even read the statements?

We are discussing missing promotion. Unbudgeted wembley appearances. The players trying hard. It reads incredibly small time.

They have a duty to inform staff and fans the club is secure. The need some of our fans have of wanting to know everything happening at the club is embarrassing

Here's Spurs' statement:

Haha totally shut down some of the utter clowns on this board with one simple reply.

I've been critical of Stuart, but that is a very good statement. Watching STID, and yes I know it's edited, but it's clear he is genuine and cares about the club and wants to be a success. Yes we could do better, but we could also do a LOT worse. He should stay IMHO, unless someone with a hell of a lot of money wants to take over.

How many footballing decisions has he got correct
Ross was a decent manager for this level and only just missed out on promotion despite all the turmoil during and after the takeover. If parkinson gets us up then if was a good decision to appt him. The major error was panick buying grigg, he took stick for maja but it wasnt him who let his contract run down, and it was blatantly obvious the lad and his agent had no intention of staying here.

Ross was a decent manager for this level and only just missed out on promotion despite all the turmoil during and after the takeover. If parkinson gets us up then if was a good decision to appt him. The major error was panick buying grigg, he took stick for maja but it wasnt him who let his contract run down, and it was blatantly obvious the lad and his agent had no intention of staying here.
Ross should have got us promoted with the team he had, and it looks like Parkinson won't take us up and donald appointed him as he was the cheapest available

A castle wall is like plaster board when compared to your good self.

Good stuff

Chairman of a club which impacts loads of people's lives. Why does any organisation send an email message to their supporters/customers at this time?

but he’s said nowt new or nothing that hasn’t been already in the press.

Still if it makes some happier then crack on

Last edited:
Ross should have got us promoted with the team he had, and it looks like Parkinson won't take us up and donald appointed him as he was the cheapest available
This is was annoys me, how do you fathom it looks like parkinson won't take us up, we are 7th outside playoffs on goal difference!!! As Donald as said they looked at a lot of things when appt the manager nowt to do with the cheapest, you have no idea how much he gets paid or how much any other manager would of got paid. Plus would love to know who you would of got it, and I mean realistic targets not keanno, or Big sam
but he’s said nowt new or nothing that hasn’t been already in the press.

Still if it makes some happier then crack on
He says plenty in it

f***ing hell man:lol:, has he shagged your lass or something?

Can't and won't argue with it. The virus is nobody's fault and we just have to grit our teeth until it passes, which it will. Football is important to all of us, but the health of our families and friends and making sure we can all make ends meet is vital at the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back