Dom Bess

2nd choice spinner at Somerset. He struggles to get a game. We're losing Jamie Overton to Surry anarl.....more concerning.

Am I the only one who finds it sad county players leaving home town team, they have lost J Overton too to bloody Surrey, what a susprise

Somerset been fantastic at winning games and producing talent, shame 2 have left

I think a move to Surrey you are losing something though

They basically go as all the media are down there, and the attention the players get is remarkable, Foakes a prime example

Anyway lets no go there :lol:

Yeah just find it a shame, 2 somerset lads gone
I guess they aren't on footballers wages so can't blame them for going for more money

He’s garbage. Can’t even tie an end down and has zero variation. He’s a poor level country player and I’m bewildered why eng keep playing him. Eng are carrying him and he’s offers nothing

He’s garbage. Can’t even tie an end down and has zero variation. He’s a poor level country player and I’m bewildered why eng keep playing him. Eng are carrying him and he’s offers nothing
I’m not his biggest fan but I realise he’s only 23 and has shown signs of improvement. It’s no good writing him off already.

Back