Doing up a mni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Could of at least took the effort to take the engine out :lol:

I've read a through mini restorations lately, and most were riddled with rust, with sills needing to be replaced, parts of the floor, A pilar etc.

Did you have to do much welding or have you been lucky?

Wees doing this forya like?

deein it mesel.

Could of at least took the effort to take the engine out :lol:

I've read a through mini restorations lately, and most were riddled with rust, with sills needing to be replaced, parts of the floor, A pilar etc.

Did you have to do much welding or have you been lucky?

Quite lucky mate, just a bit on the inside of the sill and what I first thought that the two front floor panels needed replacing aftr some rubbing down just needed a patch or two. I will get it put back together after it is sprayed, get the mot done then take the engine out on the sub frame to paint and jazz that up.

you got pics of yours tunstal b?

Loved our Mini,went all over the country in it to various other mini owners clubs...even drove it round Silverstone as part of the Mini 35 birthday.

deein it mesel.

Quite lucky mate, just a bit on the inside of the sill and what I first thought that the two front floor panels needed replacing aftr some rubbing down just needed a patch or two. I will get it put back together after it is sprayed, get the mot done then take the engine out on the sub frame to paint and jazz that up.

you got pics of yours tunstal b?

you replacing the rear subframe?

Is there still a mini place in rainton?
I hope you've stuck a cherry bomb exhaust on it while you're at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back