Dog walks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Themig

Winger
where's a good day out for a dog walk? Somewhere that would keep a 9 and 6 year old occupied and that isn't too far away

Derwent Walk is class but Ive always loved a walk around Cleadon Hills with my dogs....and if you live near enough to that then Marsden Beach, Whitburn Wherry are brilliant too.

Test your dag to see if it can be a guide dag, best place to try it locally would be Marsden Grotto.

Hang on I forgot about this if your other half is driving.....
Down to Cox green park up and have a pint, walk up to the footpath, across the viaduct, back down to the river, along to Fatfield, pint in the Biddick then some nice pub grub along with another pint, walk back along the Wear on the opposite side, then a pint in the Oddfellows and homeward :)

Down to Cox green park up and have a pint, walk up to the footpath, across the viaduct, back down to the river, along to Fatfield, pint in the Biddick then some nice pub grub along with another pint, walk back along the Wear on the opposite side, then a pint in the Oddfellows and homeward :)
Might get stabbed, raped or brayed on that route.

a walk around Cleadon Hills

Where would be the best place to park for this?

Start off at the Golden Lion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back