Dog walking/ sitting service - sunderland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fletch

Striker
for when on holidays and for the odd walk , any recommendations where the dog can stay at their home with them?

not interested in kennels

cheers

Couldn't recommend this place more: Watch My Paws Sunderland

Our GSD goes here and loves it - goes absolutely crackers every time the van pulls up outside our house.

Cheers, will give them a bell, no way want to leave him in a kennel , would rather duff the hols , person we have used in past no longer available unfortunately

Cheers, will give them a bell, no way want to leave him in a kennel , would rather duff the hols , person we have used in past no longer available unfortunately

edit .. they moved to bowburn

Last edited:
for when on holidays and for the odd walk , any recommendations where the dog can stay at their home with them?

not interested in kennels

cheers

There are 100s of council licensed dog boarders/walkers in the NE. Where do you live?

edit .. they moved to bowburn

I believe the plan was to move so as they could have a big area to keep the dogs, so I would still contact them and see what they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back