Dog Nuisance

Status
Not open for further replies.

houst69

Striker
My mam and dad are having continual problems with dog barking from the houses adjacent to their bungalow.

The council don't seem interested, it's driving them mad. What else can be done?

have they spoken to the owner? i know people who have left dogs at home and they only start barking after about an hour. The owners had no idea until they got a pet cam.

have they spoken to the owner? i know people who have left dogs at home and they only start barking after about an hour. The owners had no idea until they got a pet cam.
This^^ We had a problem with noisey dogs being left outside. Just went and had a civil word with the owner who was blissfully unaware that her dogs were creating merry hell when she was out at work. She sorted it. If they don't sort it, give environmental health a call. Maybe even the police if you get right slaver off the owners

Last edited:
Council should take action if the barking is prolonged, or happening on a regular basis., tell them to put a formal complaint outlining the times it is occurring and stating that it is causing them stress, and preventing them enjoying being in their own home and garden.

Annoy the fuck out of them with loud music/tele/bucking until they take issue with it.

Then you have bargaining power.

absolutely drives me bonkers. then the 3 dogs next door start setting off the other dogs in the surrounding houses. i think the owners of all the dogs just phase it out and it doesnt bother them. its extremely selfish behaviour. i love dogs, but i could kill that fucker next door. just barking and barking for hours on end. i've told them a million times.

absolutely drives me bonkers. then the 3 dogs next door start setting off the other dogs in the surrounding houses. i think the owners of all the dogs just phase it out and it doesnt bother them. its extremely selfish behaviour. i love dogs, but i could kill that fucker next door. just barking and barking for hours on end. i've told them a million times.

not having a go but what do you want the owners to do?

not having a go but what do you want the owners to do?

fuck knows. i've spoke to them about it and said the same thing, not sure what they can do other than get rid of the dogs. or smack the little bastard every time it barks.

honestly one day i'll break into their house and strangle the bastard. and probably go to jail. it barks at fuck all. i watch it in the garden barking at the fence for 40 minutes. whilst a migraine pierces my skull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back