Does Barnsey know something we dont re:KLD

It's an odd thing to say out of nowhere. There have been rumours floating about but nothing more.

I don't know why he'd be privy to such information.

It’s just a throw away comment like plenty on here. Saying Keane wouldn’t come here to work under the current ownership is just common sense not a hint that KLD is about to sell up.

Barnes has been saying consistently since Dodds was given the job that he believes the club’s first choice is Will Still and if they can’t get him they’ll look to appoint a young foreign coach.

I think any changes would be for the much vaunted 'model' to change slightly, where there will be recruitment of seasoned players at our level to bolster the young players coming through, what kind of management structure will be needed to do that remains to be seen.

Does anyone actually want Roy Keane to come back? Personally think he'd be a disaster with these players.

Also Barnes saying that he doesn't think Keane would come here under this ownership doesn't mean the owner is leaving.

And finally. I do think we will see a slight diversion from the 'model' this summer. Frankly we need to if the model has any chance at success.

Back