Does anyone use newsource to stream games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

landor

Midfield
I use newsource to stream all the games I can't get to but can't get online with it now. I get loggef in but cant see the games.
Does anyone else use them and can help or can anyone suggest another provider.
Cheers

never used it but im still struggling along since flashsportstreams shut.

how much is newsource and is it comparable in quality/reliability?

Thanks gents I'll try again. Ive had nothing but problems after they changed from premierad live. Once connected the quality is excellent.
I'm up to date wth my subscription and up to date with all my software.
Thanks

never used it but im still struggling along since flashsportstreams shut.

how much is newsource and is it comparable in quality/reliability?
You should have used starstreams when you had the chance, been using it since flash sports fucked off.

There was a chance for new users to sign up this summer dunno if still the case.

Used it for the West Brom game and will use it today. Best Quality streaming site I've seen. Well worth £2.

Hi twisted my reply option wont work on my tablet.

I paid £27 for the season and once I get logged in the quality is good. I put it on my laptop and connect to my plasma and its as good as tele but with the occaisional buffering.

When I'm visiting family and they have a shit internet connection then I have to click on the standard definition button as the "HD" doesn't work. Have you tried that?

You should have used starstreams when you had the chance, been using it since flash sports fucked off.

There was a chance for new users to sign up this summer dunno if still the case.

yeah, its really expensive though wasnt it? FSS was £30 a year, wasnt starstreams like £20 a month or some shit?[DOUBLEPOST=1382185898][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi twisted my reply option wont work on my tablet.

I paid £27 for the season and once I get logged in the quality is good. I put it on my laptop and connect to my plasma and its as good as tele but with the occaisional buffering.

cracking, thats a price im ok with, can new users sign up? im off to check it out, if there is any kind of referall system let me know and ill hoy you in as mine

6 pound a month and you can split the cost with 2 other people so 2 quid a month.

they accepting new subscriptions? may give it a tickle if i can round up some people who want to split it with us...

from newsource;
We are not accepting new subscription on our main website, instead you can create a new account here and will be activated as soon as possible. And enjoy the same quality of service

bit worried as the main page has a 'scores' box with games from 19th May listed on it...

they accepting new subscriptions? may give it a tickle if i can round up some people who want to split it with us...

from newsource;

bit worried as the main page has a 'scores' box with games from 19th May listed on it...
Hi I use these, I think the 'main' page is more a cover for the streaming page to stop them being clobbered.

Just says buffering but nothing else happens. Any ideas anyone?
mines doing the same atm, i think its becaue the match hasnt kicked off maybe?[DOUBLEPOST=1382191225][/DOUBLEPOST]Actually I keep getting 502 bad gateway so I think maybe one of their servers are down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back