Does anyone own/ build RC model boats ?

Er, what scale are you taking?:lol:

There's some really fast ones been built by some of them lads. Looks like fun until they conk-out.
1:60, Battery powered, lasts about 20 min on a full charge apparently, I have bought the model just not the engine and battery stuff. hence the question

this is what I have
Graupner Anja SL 35 Fishing Boat (Kit to Build) 2120, Model Shop Leeds

rc cars is where its at

pm me if you wish
Thanks, I used to do this as a kid, but want to do get in to the boats and build them from scratch eventually

Last edited:
1:60, Battery powered, lasts about 20 min on a full charge apparently, I have bought the model just not the engine and battery stuff. hence the question

this is what I have
Graupner Anja SL 35 Fishing Boat (Kit to Build) 2120, Model Shop Leeds

Thanks, I used to do this as a kid, but want to do get in to the boats and build them from scratch eventually

where would you sail the fucker though i cant imagine you can just set sail in a swan infested lake

id love a Spitfire like but id crash it straigh away

where would you sail the fucker though i cant imagine you can just set sail in a swan infested lake

id love a Spitfire like but id crash it straigh away
There plenty boating lakes about mate, Marine Park , Roker Park, Herrington Park, Tynemouth Park to name a few.

sounds like a meeting point for perverts and sex pests
Do you plan on joining in to :lol:

Hobby corner on here today. Building blocks, toy boats. Expecting a 'Favourite Spot the Dog book?' at any moment.
What is your favorite spot book just out of interest ?

Back