Does anyone know when the club are announcing Pre Season?

jacksafc08

A lot of fans will have heard the rumours about Alicante/Benidorm, but will be waiting for confirmation from the club before they book anything. Anyone know when the club will be announcing it?

A lot of fans will have heard the rumours about Alicante/Benidorm, but will be waiting for confirmation from the club before they book anything. Anyone know when the club will be announcing it?
They're not spoiling my holidays this year. If they have money to waste. BUY A CENTRE FORWARD FFS! Use the money and train at SOL.

They’ll probably announce it on the eve of the first game :lol:
They practically did that when we played in Norway (I think) a few years ago. Also it was a week's notice when we played Dortmund iirc.

The club used to detest fans being there, until they realised they could sell packaged deals and profit from it.

I'm absolutely certain they released details on Social Media earlier in the week, but looking back through the site the post looks to have been deleted.
I remember specifically because I made some comment to the missus about it.

I'm absolutely certain they released details on Social Media earlier in the week, but looking back through the site the post looks to have been deleted.
Always recall one Irish tour got announced in February in the Irish press

All it said Sunderland plan to tour Ireland no actual details just we were gan over there

Loads booked up on the off chance it was true including yours truly

The club went potty with them for leaking the plan certain it was under Keane

Always recall one Irish tour got announced in February in the Irish press

All it said Sunderland plan to tour Ireland no actual details just we were gan over there

Loads booked up on the off chance it was true including yours truly

The club went potty with them for leaking the plan certain it was under Keane
Was that the one where we played Galway during Galway race week? Was all set up by Quinny so he could have a couple of days at the Gee Gees!

I thought so as well from hats
Tomorrow 9am

Tomorrow 9am
Tomorrow 9am
Any source? Not saying you’re wrong but I just want to be certain

Last edited:

Back