Does anyone do Hulu with live streaming using a VPN

keybuk

Midfield
Is it like BBC iplayer where you can see shows that have already been broadcast earlier that day? Can you get rid of some of the ads? I use Stands adblocker. When I watch anything on CBS it skips the ads completely. With NBC it allows a few through.
The main reason to get it is for football. I know there are IP services out there but I'd rather be semi legit. It's £31 a month for a package that give NBCSN which shows all the Sky and BT games plus one or two of the 3 o'clocks. A one off £40 gives the rest of the 3 pm games. I could possibly get away with a 9 month sub which will be far cheaper than Sky.

Is it like BBC iplayer where you can see shows that have already been broadcast earlier that day? Can you get rid of some of the ads? I use Stands adblocker. When I watch anything on CBS it skips the ads completely. With NBC it allows a few through.
The main reason to get it is for football. I know there are IP services out there but I'd rather be semi legit. It's £31 a month for a package that give NBCSN which shows all the Sky and BT games plus one or two of the 3 o'clocks. A one off £40 gives the rest of the 3 pm games. I could possibly get away with a 9 month sub which will be far cheaper than Sky.

Reported!

Thieving scum

Back