Does any 1 single person think the manager can turn things around ?

F

Fromthebanks

Does anyone genuinely think given a transfer window this manager can turn things around ?

Anyone at all have a legitimate view on how this could be possible ?
Or a total lost cause ?

There isn't a hope in hell of Parkinson or Donald turning it round. The clubs fucked until we have a different owner and different manager. As long as one of them are still here, worry.

He might if he's allowed to bring in enough players to make us effective at playing a long ball game. Problem is he needs a full squad who could do that as once injuries render that tactic useless, he has no other ideas and most of our current squad will never be effective at playing long ball football

There's no way he'll turn it around for you, he had it easy at Bolton as we had the likes of Freedman, Megson and Lennon before him, but in his last 18 months here he was getting more pelters week on week, he has one system of play, when that doesn't work he's fucked, still can't believe he got your gig, and I'm guessing neither can he, he's stuck in the 80s and can't deviate away from that style, hope he's still around on boxing day mind.

My worry is he’ll be given the January transfer window and we’ll end up with a proper league one hoof ball squad.
That would be better than trying to play hoofball with our squad of weaklings and midgets. It wouldn’t be nice to watch but it can be effective. I’d settle for effective over what we see each week now

My worry is he’ll be given the January transfer window and we’ll end up with a proper league one hoof ball squad.
This is the first window I don't actually want us to sign a player. I neither trust the scouting team or Parkinson to actually sign a player that will improve the team.

Back