dobson

surely its the players attitudes to the coaches that matter..and BTW solksjaer who has hired coton, was backroom staff at man utd..

we dont know who signed dobson,we know it might not have been the football department because there is form of them not signing people because the chairman knows better

we dsont know if he was the problem?
how was he mates with donald or methven or sartori?
actually was not solksjaer who hired him and also i aint read his book.

It amuses you to lie about going to games
i say what i please and ampleased with what i say..
i did go to a wimbeldon away game..cant remember which of the seasons though..i only went once as couldnt get in the other times..
didnt go to wembley (ever) and shouldnt have said so..
what amuses me is that people takethis place seriously...calm down dear, its only football, an emphemeral thing of no consequence except to provide amusement to us and ego to the super rich who run it

i say what i please and ampleased with what i say..
i did go to a wimbeldon away game..cant remember which of the seasons though..i only went once as couldnt get in the other times..
didnt go to wembley (ever) and shouldnt have said so..
what amuses me is that people takethis place seriously...calm down dear, its only football, an emphemeral thing of no consequence except to provide amusement to us and ego to the super rich who run it
It's only football spoken by a true person who isn't a fan of anyone

It's only football spoken by a true person who isn't a fan of anyone
not a fan compared to many on here ((and many other folk ive met in real life who support a variety of teams) who have their hapiness, their week, defined by the performance of their football team, that genuinely baffles me, to outsource ones hapiness to an externality is something all of us do to some extent, but there are fewer externalities we have less control over than the performance of a football team..but each to their own...
there are also many casual football fans like me as well...

If you really want to light the blue touch paper, mention that Dickie Hill is an incompetent failure and was a disaster at safc. He’ll be on for days:lol:
eh? how can one make claims based on no evidence? richard hill didnt get to do a job at safc..so what you are judging him onis your own prejudices about his career before he came to safc..and while those are hugely relevant...they shouldnt be the only criteria..but rationality is not the centrepiece of the football "fans" mindset.

eh? how can one make claims based on no evidence? richard hill didnt get to do a job at safc..so what you are judging him onis your own prejudices about his career before he came to safc..and while those are hugely relevant...they shouldnt be the only criteria..but rationality is not the centrepiece of the football "fans" mindset.
Hahaha. Fuck off man Dickie. The worst football administration in the history of safc and your mate was intimately involved in every single aspect of it. From youth development, player contracts, transfer negotiation and target identification. He was the man who Hull rang when they offered for Honeyman and he told Ross that the club wanted to accept. He was deeply involved in a system that was the worst it has ever been. And yet Dickie and Coton are the only two from the dreadful, incompetent Donald era that you defend like a teenage girl simping for Harry Styles. Hill should go back to beating up Chinese youth players. It was the last time he achieved something relevant:lol:

Hahaha. Fuck off man Dickie. The worst football administration in the history of safc and your mate was intimately involved in every single aspect of it. From youth development, player contracts, transfer negotiation and target identification. He was the man who Hull rang when they offered for Honeyman and he told Ross that the club wanted to accept. He was deeply involved in a system that was the worst it has ever been. And yet Dickie and Coton are the only two from the dreadful, incompetent Donald era that you defend like a teenage girl simping for Harry Styles. Hill should go back to beating up Chinese youth players. It was the last time he achieved something relevant:lol:
the howling swinish mob on here hated hneyman, regarded him as gateshead standard and wanted him out..surely getting 300k for a player like that is a great achievement?
meanwhile the same howling swinish mob loved marcus maddison andwanted him here for £2.5m, being completely manipulated by the odious peterborough chairman..but Hill said no, and has been vinidcated.
another achievement of his would have been advising against the signing of will grigg for that money..but donald ignored him
Those two things are his great achievements at safc..and of course the football administration side was horrifically incpompetent...but thats because donald was running the football administration side not, hill, coton or ross..
none of the football department people here under donald can be fully blamed as none could do their jobs the way they wanted...

the howling swinish mob on here hated hneyman, regarded him as gateshead standard and wanted him out..surely getting 300k for a player like that is a great achievement?
meanwhile the same howling swinish mob loved marcus maddison andwanted him here for £2.5m, being completely manipulated by the odious peterborough chairman..but Hill said no, and has been vinidcated.
another achievement of his would have been advising against the signing of will grigg for that money..but donald ignored him
Those two things are his great achievements at safc..and of course the football administration side was horrifically incpompetent...but thats because donald was running the football administration side not, hill, coton or ross..
none of the football department people here under donald can be fully blamed as none could do their jobs the way they wanted...
You’ve been more than happy to blame Ross and Reid when it suited yet you won’t mete the same out for Dickie? Why is that? And the one group who you never reserve any thought for is, of course, the suffering fan base - the vast majority of whom saw through the dreadful incompetence of every aspect of the club under Donald a long time before whatever date you’ve retconned your objections to be. You do love to talk with authority about stuff that you profess to not care about or pay much attention to. Unfortunately, history is leaving your defence of aspect of the Donald regime an exercise in dancing on the head of a pin. You’d be better off just admitting that you’ve been talking bollocks for the last few years.

You’ve been more than happy to blame Ross and Reid when it suited yet you won’t mete the same out for Dickie? Why is that? And the one group who you never reserve any thought for is, of course, the suffering fan base - the vast majority of whom saw through the dreadful incompetence of every aspect of the club under Donald a long time before whatever date you’ve retconned your objections to be. You do love to talk with authority about stuff that you profess to not care about or pay much attention to. Unfortunately, history is leaving your defence of aspect of the Donald regime an exercise in dancing on the head of a pin. You’d be better off just admitting that you’ve been talking bollocks for the last few years.
reid was shit from day one...his attitude stank..and his attitude is hisown..ross...im grown in sympathy for..but also he had control over more things than rooss or coton did,..ietactics and theability to play people in the proper positions (so the reason hull wanted honeyman was to play him in a different role than ross did) and hewasnt good at those...but ross was also dealing with the swirls of shiefrom donald and those are very significant mitigating factors..thng with reid is, he took overan academy that was the only bit of the football department that wasnt shite..so thereare no mitigating factors for him

thats my point..donald signed some, coton signed some,,we have no idea which was which...coton didnt even know what his budget was..making it impossible for him to do his job..literally impossible..
like asking a brickie to build a house but give him no bricks..he had no idea what his budget was and players arrived he didnt recruit...he might have been shit anyway..but we cant know if he was because we dont know how much of the job he was hired for he got to do...but he do know he couldnt do most of it
Where has Coton said that he didn’t know what his budget was?

reid was shit from day one...his attitude stank..and his attitude is hisown..ross...im grown in sympathy for..but also he had control over more things than rooss or coton did,..ietactics and theability to play people in the proper positions (so the reason hull wanted honeyman was to play him in a different role than ross did) and hewasnt good at those...but ross was also dealing with the swirls of shiefrom donald and those are very significant mitigating factors..thng with reid is, he took overan academy that was the only bit of the football department that wasnt shite..so thereare no mitigating factors for him
Ross had more control than rooss

Back