dobson

we cant know if coton did a good job or not because we know donald over ruled him and others on football decisions.
we can know coton's CV justified him getting the job, and the role hehas now at man utd where he manages more people than he did at safc indicates his standing in the game is very high indeed.
With the benefit of hindsight, that Methven character was an absolute whopper. Some of the shite that came out of his mouth :neutral:
yes indeed..he and donald were awful..donald was wellmeaning at the start but very nieve, methven was incompetent from early on and very mendacious, totally out of his depth

And to think that Hill and Coton allowed the club to proceed with these transfers. I thought I heard that Hill saved the club and all but dear me handing out shit contracts to the likes of Dobson and Grigg really makes me question What they were all thinking.
hill and coton literally told donald not to do the deal on grigg..

Only at the price not that they didn't rate him as a player this also doesn't mean this happened on every deal
yes lotsa of people rate him at a lower price..and as a player..
it didnt happen on every deal (we know hill blocked the signing of marcus maddision for 2.5million and was vindicated for example) but the fact iut happened on at least some deals, means we can never know which ones were them and which were others..which makes it hard to condemn their records here overall

we cant know if coton did a good job or not because we know donald over ruled him and others on football decisions.
we can know coton's CV justified him getting the job, and the role hehas now at man utd where he manages more people than he did at safc indicates his standing in the game is very high indeed.

yes indeed..he and donald were awful..donald was wellmeaning at the start but very nieve, methven was incompetent from early on and very mendacious, totally out of his depth
if you think that you need to read a few of the man u lads books

Back