Do It Now - Get Rid

Status
Not open for further replies.

BumbleBee

Striker
That first 25 minutes today was the worst I have seen for years. Defoe was right we have gone backwards. Moyes and Bracewell need to go now if we have any chance. Need to stop this managerial merry go round as well and bring in a young, hungry foreign manager.

If a certain overweight bloke made noises that he would come back I would say get him in and get shot of Moyes. If not, maybe it's better to stick with even though it would inevitably mean going down.

2 draws an 7 defeats in 9 games. No matter which way you dress it up or what problems you have had it's not good enough. I honestly think the majority of posters on here could have achieved that if they were the manager. Th manager is paid shit loads because he is supposed to be able to get better results than your average man in the street. IMO this isn't the case.

2 draws an 7 defeats in 9 games. No matter which way you dress it up or what problems you have had it's not good enough. I honestly think the majority of posters on here could have achieved that if they were the manager. Th manager is paid shit loads because he is supposed to be able to get better results than your average man in the street. IMO this isn't the case.
This wasn't a bad performance.

Plenty on here have been screaming we should have gone all out for the win which is just f***ing stupid.

We continue to implode in the final minutes and players continue to make really really bad decisions.

In my opinion we aren't playing much worse than under Allardyce. This belief we were insanely brilliant last season is, well, insane and its killing us.

No decent manager would come here. The owner has lied to too many managers and hamstrung them.

He's responsible for humiliating a few as well. In fact all bar Allardyce - who was pretty close to walking anyway a couple times.

Plenty on here have been screaming we should have gone all out for the win which is just f***ing stupid.

We continue to implode in the final minutes and players continue to make really really bad decisions.

In my opinion we aren't playing much worse than under Allardyce. This belief we were insanely brilliant last season is, well, insane and its killing us.

No decent manager would come here. The owner has lied to too many managers and hamstrung them.

He's responsible for humiliating a few as well. In fact all bar Allardyce - who was pretty close to walking anyway a couple times.

That first 25 mins was the worst in years. Any decent team would have been 3 up by then. We were shocking.

That first 25 minutes today was the worst I have seen for years. Defoe was right we have gone backwards. Moyes and Bracewell need to go now if we have any chance. Need to stop this managerial merry go round as well and bring in a young, hungry foreign manager.
Like Poyet? Or DiCanio?

The most sense on here for f***ing ages

That first 25 mins was the worst in years. Any decent team would have been 3 up by then. We were shocking.
Mebbe but we were in front of 56000 at a stadium with a point to prove, in front of a team with a point to prove, playing for a manager with a point to prove.

We lack leaders. Not one of them out there today has any balls bar the young goalkeeper and maybe Khazri who at least gives it a go.
Not even Defoe - who packed in in a huff in the second half, again.

And we weren't. Most teams get into bother away from home early on, but once we'd weathered it, we were fine for most of the next hour. It's a shame we didn't get the point, but a lot of players played better.

I even seen Chodwell make a tackle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back