DJ Press shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonz

Striker
I'm not really that comfortable in the studio. For some reason I seem to do better when there's all sorts of shit going off around me at an event but, nonetheless, it's about trying new things in this game. My friend wanted something gritty but modern. He insisted on black and white for some of them and I'm kind of glad he did because I think it works well (although it's subtly split-toned if you look carefully).

This is only my second or third time in a studio and I'm starting to get a more comfortable with it. Constructive C&C encouraged!

All shot with a Canon 6D, around f8 1/125 on a Canon 70-200mm f2.8 II.
Logon or register to see this image

Had to clone out some pretty hard nipple-ons as well.
Soz lons , looks like your critique appeal is left to clowns like me. I think he should be pleased with the head shot, would leave it at that if I was him. He's like Gary Barlow before he went jogging

Only the first showing for me, which I like, but the others are broken links.

Minor point it you seem to be going for a symmetrical shot but there is a dark spot under his left eye.

Only the first showing for me, which I like, but the others are broken links.

Minor point it you seem to be going for a symmetrical shot but there is a dark spot under his left eye.
My bad, these should work.. If @Roger could edit these into the original post that would be appreciated!

It's not meant to be 100% symmetrical (because whose face is totally?) but I did want to get rid of some blemishes, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back