Division 2

Does the DLC add much to the game? I got bored of it after getting top tier and just doing the same shit over and over. The PVP was a joke too so didnt bother with any of that shite. Also got pissed off that they locked gear where you can only get it by doing those raids with others as I haven't got the full on time to do them, so I was gimped from that against other players.

If it adds a load of new content it might be worth picking up for something to play. I love the settings and game mechanics, it just looks great.

Is it expensive?

its £25 but if you have the credit things on uplay you can get 20% off.

It adds a new area to explore and a bunch of new missions, but once you complete them it will be back to re grinding them over, they have completely changed the gear system and added 10 levels.

They are adding more events and things to do but I think there will be a finite number of hours.

Christ. This is like Division 1 after the 1.3 patch, if people who played the game remember. Pure bullet sponge enemies now, even hard mode is a bit of a fuck on, especially solo play. Still love the game though, and the other changes they've made. Making new builds etc.

The standard game is only £8.99 to buy now, I take it that's because you have to pay for the DLC ror the full experience.

I thought the first one was very good, but I thought the reliance of having to work in teams was frustrating. It also took an age at times to kill enemies. Especially if you were playing solo.

I quite enjoyed playing the base game when it first came out but I wasn't overjoyed that it all seemed to funnel into grinding the same thing over and over. Am I going to be in the same boat if I buy the dlc?

I quite enjoyed playing the base game when it first came out but I wasn't overjoyed that it all seemed to funnel into grinding the same thing over and over. Am I going to be in the same boat if I buy the dlc?

Reason I'm not going to buy it. Just seems like grinding to get the best gear and then when you have it there is mostly F all to do with it, but grind more for not much reason. Stopped playing 1st and 2nd for that exact reason. Got sick as fuck having to clear the bases every fkn week too.

I played the original base game for a few months after release but got tired of it, re running the same missions etc.

I got the expansion and initially really enjoyed being back in new york, the new missions were nice.

But its only a few hours game play really and its done, then its back to Washington for the new events. Which is really just more grinding the same missions.

The game overall is a bit of a mess tbh. Time to kill on challenging with a group is ridiculous. It takes like 5 mags to down one enemy but they just one shot you and spam you would nades and skills. I came to the realisation the other day I was spending hours with my friends redoing the same missions but not getting any gear from it that was better than I already had.

Back