Dirty Leeds

Little Albion are experiencing what Villa experienced regularly whilst in the Championship. Twice Leeds charged us £39 for night games on Sky and the 3rd time it was the same for a 1 o clock on a Sunday on Sky. Norwich did similar for 2 night games, also Sheff Wed. Not sure what the OP is seeking to achieve by bleating about it on here though - We all know it goes on.

As for Leeds, it is probably the worst away section in the division, dated and a very poor view. That furthest block of seats is way past the goal line and watching a game from there must be awful.

Little Albion are experiencing what Villa experienced regularly whilst in the Championship. Twice Leeds charged us £39 for night games on Sky and the 3rd time it was the same for a 1 o clock on a Sunday on Sky. Norwich did similar for 2 night games, also Sheff Wed. Not sure what the OP is seeking to achieve by bleating about it on here though - We all know it goes on.

As for Leeds, it is probably the worst away section in the division, dated and a very poor view. That furthest block of seats is way past the goal line and watching a game from there must be awful.
He can bleat about it on here cos he’s welcome, a good friendly poster from a good friendly club.

You really are a total whopper... been on holiday? Or doing the usual vanishing act when you lose a few?

He can bleat about it on here cos he’s welcome, a good friendly poster from a good friendly club.

Your inability to read and understand what has been written strikes again.

I didn't say he couldn't bleat about it - I questioned what he sought to achieve by starting a thread on here. Leeds charge away fans £39 for certain games, they have done for several years, we all know this. The first time it happens to little Albion and what does the OP do? Run crying to the SMB. Pathetic.

Your inability to read and understand what has been written strikes again.

I didn't say he couldn't bleat about it - I questioned what he sought to achieve by starting a thread on here. Leeds charge away fans £39 for certain games, they have done for several years, we all know this. The first time it happens to little Albion and what does the OP do? Run crying to the SMB. Pathetic.
On, well he probably seeks to achieve a civil conversation amongst friends. I bet you have the inability to read and understand that.

Back