Digital Ticket system seeing a lot of tickets going to waste

A knaa. That's why I was pointing out that some can.... 👍
Sure and some disabled people can run a marathon too, that's not the point here.

We are very obviously talking about people with disabilities that prevent them from easily using a digital ticket system not those who's disability does not effect that. Because a physical ticket would not exclude those people.

Give ya head a shake man.

not seen anything on thread but is it possible to buy 2 adult tkts and screen shot the qr code,whatsapp the photos to mates,and would it work,am a bit thick on the digi side of things
Just out of mischievous curiosity I decided to try the NFC method on Saturday, it’s never worked for me this season so I wasn’t surprised that it didn’t again, had to switch to get code then offer up the QR code, entry gained, the steward at the gate found it mildly amusing me cursing a box on the wall 😁
am owa the moon i'm not the only one who has bother,brothers havin trouble :cool: drives me to 🥃
Just out of mischievous curiosity I decided to try the NFC method on Saturday, it’s never worked for me this season so I wasn’t surprised that it didn’t again, had to switch to get code then offer up the QR code, entry gained, the steward at the gate found it mildly amusing me cursing a box on the wall 😁
am owa the moon i'm not the only one who has bother,brothers havin trouble :cool: drives me to 🥃
Mate of mine was down last week,older bloke as well,he was told there not sure what’s happening yet with plastic cards but they will email him in the near future
in the year 2525 if man is still alive;)

Last edited:

Back