DO you want to see a separate Diet/Exercise Subforum

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RTGAdmin

Striker
Staff member
There have been a few requests for this and it is easy enough to create, but I want to be sure it will be used before creating one.

So if 150 or more people vote yes I will create the forum - if not, everything will remain in the SMB.

I'm interested in fitness and diet threads but am far too lazy to look on a sub forum, they are miles away.
People are far more likely to contribute if the thread is on the main forum.

I'm interested in fitness and diet threads but am far too lazy to look on a sub forum, they are miles away.
People are far more likely to contribute if the thread is on the main forum.

inclined to agree. look at the success of the cycling and running threads. they're easily accessible and you're more likely to get participation on the main SMB board.

Definately for me like.
I'm always interested in the diet/exercise threads and its a good place for people who want toget fit to look and get advice of the people who are already fit.

I voted No.

I suggest everyone do the same to get the roid heads all radged up.

Could we also have a seperate forum for people who live locally, have the means to go to the matches but choose not to yet come on here spouting their expert bollox? Just I would prefer not to listen to it. :-D

Last edited:
Keep the cycling and running threads on the Smb

In fact I'd rather have an 'other sports' forum, for threads about all sports other than football and cricket, which could include fitness and exercise

In fact I'd rather have an 'other sports' forum, for threads about all sports other than football and cricket, which could include fitness and exercise
^^ This.

Nowt worse than the tedious wankers who go onto F1/American Sport threads just to tell everyone how shit they are and how not bothered they are by it.

Keep the cycling and running threads on the Smb

Surly if we have an exercise section then the running and cycling threads should go in this section.

I voted no because I preferred the posters in that group and wanted to piss a few of the yesses off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back