Diet and training regime please!!!

Rambler0-3

Subs Bench
would really appreciate some help on a diet and training regime to help me achieve:-

Going from 14.5 stone (I’m 5ft 10) and a belly down to around 13 stone.

Getting fitter/tone up

I have trained in gyms for years on and off but finding it hard to get on a schedule with 2 small children and fairly long hours at work.

So need something to work around home and work

Any help much appreciated thanks

would really appreciate some help on a diet and training regime to help me achieve:-

Going from 14.5 stone (I’m 5ft 10) and a belly down to around 13 stone.

Getting fitter/tone up

I have trained in gyms for years on and off but finding it hard to get on a schedule with 2 small children and fairly long hours at work.

So need something to work around home and work

Any help much appreciated thanks
Bodybuilding. Com has plenty of free articles on diets, routines etc. A reliable partner to train with to push each on helps a bit, not being flippant but if you don’t know how to eat healthy even if your not training your gonna struggle. Its hard with kids. Been there. Get yourself into a routine and try your hardest to stick to it.

No offence but having 2 kids and a job (like most people have) isn’t an excuse for being a fatty.

If you don’t have much time to go to the gym then eat less rubbish food and more meat and veg.
Mr freestein is right unfortunately, most sports are full of people who come out with excuse after excuse why they cannot make time, its a olympic sport for some. The likes of pure gym are 24 hours so once your kids are in bed its a option. Have used this gym before and used to go around 9.30 after all the united nations had gone home. The hardest part is getting out of your front door marra, come on, get to the CHOPPER!!!!!!

Training you have to do what you like to do or at least find can do. To be honest its more diet ayway if you dont have time for exercise then even getting out for 30 minute walk at lunchtime is better than nothing. Or do couch to 5k and start running then can just get out the door anytime of day or night and dont have to spend time travelling to the gym.

Same if you prefer cycling or get some kettlebells or somthing and do some videos from youtube or buy proper dvd. Theres multiple options for exercise that dont mean going to the gym. Theres a bunch of challange apps for squats and sits ups and planking etc etc where dont even need equipment I lost 4 and half stone without ever setting foot in a gym or lifting a weight.

Diet is the big thing though get my fitnes pal or similar set it to lose 1-2 pound a week and be meticulous about recording but more impartantly weighing your food in the beginning cos people under estimate portions. Eg standard 30g portion of cereal is way less than the 100-150g bowl they pour out forself.

Training you have to do what you like to do or at least find can do. To be honest its more diet ayway if you dont have time for exercise then even getting out for 30 minute walk at lunchtime is better than nothing. Or do couch to 5k and start running then can just get out the door anytime of day or night and dont have to spend time travelling to the gym.

Same if you prefer cycling or get some kettlebells or somthing and do some videos from youtube or buy proper dvd. Theres multiple options for exercise that dont mean going to the gym. Theres a bunch of challange apps for squats and sits ups and planking etc etc where dont even need equipment I lost 4 and half stone without ever setting foot in a gym or lifting a weight.

Diet is the big thing though get my fitnes pal or similar set it to lose 1-2 pound a week and be meticulous about recording but more impartantly weighing your food in the beginning cos people under estimate portions. Eg standard 30g portion of cereal is way less than the 100-150g bowl they pour out forself.
Good reply mate, have fell back into love with cycling myself and try to get out every other day, even go out after lateshift at 11.30 at night if i had something on in the morning. Its a free cheap easy option for the op.

Back