Diesel hits record high of 154.9p

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love my diesel - always have diesels - more mpg. Get my nice super duper fuel from Costco - the expensive clean your engine stuff but cheaper than the forecourt is for regular diesel.

I do have the Audi Ultra spec though so the lowest emissions - git green I am ;)

I drive a diesel but as I’m part of the global elite, it’s a Citroen

What were the prices back in the day when the lorry drivers came out on strike in the 90s?

Around a quid a litre?

drove past it tonight and just wondered why would you pay it ? then realised if your not from the area and travelling on that part of the road there is no serve station for miles

disgraceful behaviour by the services ...boycott !!!

Sainsburys of you are north bound
BP in Chester LS if south
drove past it tonight and just wondered why would you pay it ? then realised if your not from the area and travelling on that part of the road there is no serve station for miles

disgraceful behaviour by the services ...boycott !!!

At.....Moto services on the A1 at Washington.

A spokesman for Moto says “Our commitment is to give our customers value for money at all times” :lol:

It’s funny this corporate/PR stuff....no matter that you can’t defend the indefensible, just patronise your customers with made up bollocks.
25p cheaper in supermarkets now.

I drive a diesel but as I’m part of the global elite, it’s a Citroen

What were the prices back in the day when the lorry drivers came out on strike in the 90s?

Around a quid a litre?
Diesel was down to 97.7p a litre about 2 1/2 years ago.

I love my diesel - always have diesels - more mpg. Get my nice super duper fuel from Costco - the expensive clean your engine stuff but cheaper than the forecourt is for regular diesel.

I do have the Audi Ultra spec though so the lowest emissions - git green I am ;)

Is Costco always cheaper mate, been thinking of joining just for the fuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back