Did any of the in the knows get the sacking right?

I was ITK for a whole 48 hours, a while before I was a poster on here though. I worked with someone, and I can’t remember if her husband’s cousin was going out with Andrew Driver or whether her husband’s cousin was Andrew Driver, but I was having text messages about Craig Gordon’s move here relayed to me for those 2 days.

That’s nowt, I spoke to CG in the Faroes island airport, and convinced him we were gonna be class and he should sign for safc.
He did the lads who were with me are convinced I don’t all the relevant negotiating

I saw lots of people calling it last week but didn't know if that was ITK or just common sense.
I did too. I must be the only one who's surprised he's gone, I genuinely thought he was under no pressure at all. I said that on a thread on Thursday.

Someone replied to say "he's closer than you think", and now I can't find the message. I was hoping to give them credit here.

The day any football manager is appointed, I openly declare to the world that it will only be a matter of time before he's sacked (unless his position is made redundant or he dies first)....

More than a few people on here said that his recent team selections had the hallmark of someone who knew he had only a couple of games left.

Back