Deutsche Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re you allowed to get another job within that 8 months?
Was the wife, there was nee way she was bothering her arse getting another job while on gardening leave, they even kept on paying her car allowance:lol:
And nope if you got a job, lose your gardening leave, bearing in mind all the while your pension contributions were still getting paid (she was still on old rolls royce terms) and private health etc

Last edited:

And the vast majority won't be the big earners.. be office girls and lads in support roles.

They have cloese to 1000 back office staff in Birmingham.

Hopefully if DB pull out other companies can pick up some of the business and employ a few of them
Cool

Pleased 18000 people are out of work?
Yes

Not everyone who works in a bank are “ millionaire bankers”.
The poor lass filing and the bloke cleaning will also be looking for another job.
Cleaning jobs are ten a penny, mostly agency work anyway, yiu really think banks have cleaners on their payroll??

Last edited:
Bellend?? Because im.glad to see a bank on the verge, i dont think so monkey
I think it does. Cafeteria staff, cleaning staff, it staff all now on the dole. A trader needs about 15 people for everyone one person. One gets sacked 16 do.

If you got sacked and I came in saying I'm glad you have becauss you work in brewing or tobacco you'd flip your lid.

I think it does. Cafeteria staff, cleaning staff, it staff all now on the dole. A trader needs about 15 people for everyone one person. One gets sacked 16 do.

If you got sacked and I came in saying I'm glad you have becauss you work in brewing or tobacco you'd flip your lid.

tbf that sounds like a load of bollocks

Ok monkey, mental tgat you think banks employ catering staff and cleaning staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back