Designated Survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's one of those shows where practically every episode builds up to a point where they think they're caught the bad guy and leaves you on a cliffhanger - then the next episode turns out he got away/they were after the wrong bloke etc, then they think they're on to the right person this time...cliffhanger, then nope, turns out they're wrong again - and repeat.

I enjoyed it, but can’t remember how the last one I watched ended, so maybe it isn’t that good. Or I’ve just got a shite memory.

Reminded me a bit of Prison Break; starts well but gets too ridiculous. Still worth a watch though.

I’m towards the end of series one and still feel pretty neutral towards it. Big fan of Sutherland after 24 so I will stick with it

It’s a bit like 24 in that it’s watchable tv without being great tv
To me,it's exactly like 24 only from the perspective of Keifer being the President,rather than the bloke who actually does the investigation/ killing. I found myself getting the storylines of it and the (no cancelled) 24:Legacy.

It's sort of half way through the second series now and I suppose it's ok still.

I was looking forward to a great concept and intriguing political thriller.

What I got was yet another show about the protagonist trying to balance their home life and work life.

I do not give a fuck about the characters’ families or home lives. Give me politics and intrigue and backstabbing and mystery. Not the bullshit from the first few episodes about the surly teenage son. Couldn’t care less!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back