Depeche Mode - RIP Fletch

My favourite as well. Live version takes it to another level aga
Live Nation have Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao & Berlin confirmed for Depeche Mode 2024 Momento Mori Tour. No official announcement as of yet but this was on their Twitter feed.

Hopefully we'll get the UK arena leg that we all hoped for!!

Live Nation have Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao & Berlin confirmed for Depeche Mode 2024 Momento Mori Tour. No official announcement as of yet but this was on their Twitter feed.

Yeah I think they’ll definitely do one. Same with last tour. They only done West Ham’s ground first then came back.

I wouldn’t mind trying that Leeds arena if they do there. It looks a decent venue. Although I do enjoy Manchester on the lash, my favourite city.

Last edited:
It’ll be class mate. I’ve seen them in Rome a couple of times. All age groups there. You’ll love it. Have a great time.
We were originally going to book Rome but were concerned we would have to keep our daughter off school for a week with it being on a Wednesday night, we have ended up just booking Milan for a weeks holiday anyway. I'm hoping we all enjoy this and we start booking holidays around gigs in the future. Our daughter is nearly 15 now and like me she gets bored sitting around a pool or sun bathing on a beach, this opens up a lot of places we probably wouldn't consider normally.

We were originally going to book Rome but were concerned we would have to keep our daughter off school for a week with it being on a Wednesday night, we have ended up just booking Milan for a weeks holiday anyway. I'm hoping we all enjoy this and we start booking holidays around gigs in the future. Our daughter is nearly 15 now and like me she gets bored sitting around a pool or sun bathing on a beach, this opens up a lot of places we probably wouldn't consider normally.
We looked at Rome again but as you say was during week. Last 2 times was a weekend. Shame like as loved it there and was always red hot. Good idea for future holidays.

Went to see them at the Stade de France a few years ago, amazing. Surreal being on a packed metro on the way there with pretty much the whole train singing 'Just Can't Get Enough' :)
Wish I could turn the clock back. I would definitely have went to see them more abroad.
London, Manchester, Birmingham and Glasgow announced for January. Tickets on sale Friday
London, Manchester, Birmingham and Glasgow announced for January. Tickets on sale Friday

Last edited:
Probs both for me too mate. Defo Manc as a priority as it's on my doorstep etc. Exciting!!
Manchester is my favourite city but our lass won’t go as always something happens when there. Last time she caught Covid ha ha. I might go there with a mate and Birmingham with her. Fancy Amsterdam again but she won’t go there either as done her ankle in when we went to see Depeche. Excess baggage.

Manchester is my favourite city but our lass won’t go as always something happens when there. Last time she caught Covid ha ha. I might go there with a mate and Birmingham with her. Fancy Amsterdam again but she won’t go there either as done her ankle in when we went to see Depeche. Excess baggage.
Jesus mate, she sounds like a reet liability!! Haha. Defo leave her at home for Manc. Don't want anything jeopardising the gig!!
I'll meet yer 'prinks' as they say!

Back