Delayed anger syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coleman may be our best option, as I suspect we will not get anyone better. Who will come here given the freefall we are in?

Bain is just following Short's instructions.

Short is the one to blame.
Just get someone in who knows these league's and may know some decent players in this neck of the woods. Get us up, bladder them then get a better manager.
Step forward Phil Brown.

We just bent over and let it happen - no organisation - no protest - no public display - West Ham fans didn't accept one bit of shit and everyone knew about it. We were apathetic and reduced to single voices with no cohesion. This lot should have been out when we fought relegation for 5 years and didn't improve as a club one jot till the inevitable happened.

Walking away from the game yesterday and driving back down the A1 last night with our rabble of Yorkshire exiles accustomed to absolute shit, I didn't feel any huge surge of anger or misery.

The experience of visiting the SoL in the last 18 months has muted most of our emotions I admit.

But today, am absolutely f***ing livid.

How f***ing dare they. This week I want a procession of players to apologise. I want Chris Coleman to beg for his job.

But most of all I want Martin Bain to evacuate his office and never be seen again in Sunderland.

As for Ellis Short. Your fate can wait.
Will you accept apologies from the players ?

This lad gets it. Not one of the 87% or whatever it was in the end that thinks Coleman should stay and heap further misery on us.
If I'm honest another search for a manager this summer under the current regime is probably the last thing we need. However, if we had some football acumen in the boardroom, then why not go and find a young coach. There's plenty of examples at that level who have been unheard of that have done well with limited resources. The problem we have though is I wouldn't trust our current incumbents to appoint one of these blokes correctly.

Yes, ultimately Short is to blame, but did he pick Marc Wilson and Callum McManaman in our last throw of the dice yesterday. That's despite having a natural fullback and a kid with pace to burn on the bench.
This ^ some of the teams he’s picked have left me completely baffled. Then there’s the substitutions.

If I'm honest another search for a manager this summer under the current regime is probably the last thing we need. However, if we had some football acumen in the boardroom, then why not go and find a young coach. There's plenty of examples at that level who have been unheard of that have done well with limited resources. The problem we have though is I wouldn't trust our current incumbents to appoint one of these blokes correctly.

Agreed 100%

Savvy and nouse?

Forget it!

And therein lies the main problem. No one in the board room making the decisions has any idea about football.

We even had Milliband as a director at one stage. Another shameful signing.

This ^ some of the teams he’s picked have left me completely baffled. Then there’s the substitutions.
Selecting Wilson summed it up perfectly marra, he was awful. His decision making during the game as well. Sitting back and letting teams attack us while 1 nil up. Everyone knows how bad our keepers are, so we need to score more than once to stand a chance to win a game.

Agreed 100%

Savvy and nouse?

Forget it!
Even that statement the club issued last night suggested that we've taken this season far too lightly.

Selecting Wilson summed it up perfectly marra, he was awful. His decision making during the game as well. Sitting back and letting teams attack us while 1 nil up. Everyone knows how bad our keepers are, so we need to score more than once to stand a chance to win a game.

Even that statement the club issued last night suggested that we've taken this season far too lightly.
I wasn’t at the match as I’m out here, and can’t bring myself to watch the highlights. I can play it out in my head and I don’t think I’d be far wrong as it’s happened time and time again. We can’t defend so we need someone with a bit of pace to get us up the pitch. Ffs if even I can see it why can’t he ? Much like yourself I don’t think changing managers is a good idea because I’m shit scared of who this shower of shite might bring in.

Oh I remember - I was trying to forget :eek:
:(

Banned for abusive behaviour :cry:

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back