Dehumidifiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malloy

Winger
Bought one the other day and getting it today. Can't wait buzzing. Good Un aswell, auto detects humidity so only comes on when it reaches a certain level (apparently makes it 80% cheaper to run) and laundry mode that I can't wait to get the missus to try out, hate having to dry clothes indoors as they end up stinking afore they dry properly.

Is it best just to keep them in one place to do the full house or just move them from room to room? Also I get most condensation during the night so is it best to run them through the night and leave it off in the day or other way round.

Last edited:

Got one of these called Honeywell

Amazing the amount of water it takes out of the air.

It's did the job lovely and well worth the cost.

We have ours set up downstairs, which clears the damp from all rooms, on both floors of the mansion

But then you loose heat through windows. That's what I've done the last few years but sick of being freezing during the night

No Meaco. looked but more expensive than I wanted to pay.

scandalous.. built local or shipped from China and you get the shipped from China...

putting local lads out of work..

be your fault

hope it was an EBAC
Considerably more expensive than the competition and whilst you are a fan, I think the owner comes across as arrogant. Staunch Brexiteer so he can bump his prices up again when the competition is nobbled. As much as I would like to support local businesses I see no reason to support his.

I've got a De Longhi and it has done the job well for years.

Considerably more expensive than the competition and whilst you are a fan, I think the owner comes across as arrogant. Staunch Brexiteer so he can bump his prices up again when the competition is nobbled. As much as I would like to support local businesses I see no reason to support his.

he has pretty much put the buisiness into trust so that it continues to manufacture in the north east long after he is dead. should be applauded.

My mam was raving about my aunts Delonghi in her flat saying it was great.

I've fancied one for years but always been put off by the price and running cost. But just redecorated the 3 bedrooms this year and don't want all the mould and condensation that came with having the windows closed, ruining the new walls and ceilings.

Bought one the other day and getting it today. Can't wait buzzing. Good Un aswell, auto detects humidity so only comes on when it reaches a certain level (apparently makes it 80% cheaper to run) and laundry mode that I can't wait to get the missus to try out, hate having to dry clothes indoors as they end up stinking afore they dry properly.

Is it best just to keep them in one place to do the full house or just move them from room to room? Also I get most condensation during the night so is it best to run them through the night and leave it off in the day or other way round.
Think you should have bought a tumble drier mate

Yeah think it relates to the filter but I regularly kept it dust free so dont really know why its not working nomore
The Mrs keeps the filter clean as well. Hopefully for us, it stay working as well as it does

Cheers for the tip though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back