Defoe needs your vote

Every player is more deserving on that list than defoe based on careers I'd say. Although he is about the only player that has been nominated or inducted that isn't one of the title winning teams

Legend man, can't believe some people are actually being negative towards him.

Thereā€™s some churlish stuff on this thread for sure. Iam surprised some people have any heroes left to reminisce about.

SKP, JD, Marco, Goodman, Bent, Hendo, Borini ā€¦. Probably only Bent deserves to be treated as a pariah

Neville (Gary) and Cole (Andrew) for me.

Englands best Right Back and also the bloke who got the mag to get him tattooed on his back then fucked off to Man U.

And Rohan will answer
Thereā€™s some churlish stuff on this thread for sure. Iam surprised some people have any heroes left to reminisce about.

SKP, JD, Marco, Goodman, Bent, Hendo, Borini ā€¦. Probably only Bent deserves to be treated as a pariah
What he did for Bradley puts him way up there regardless of what he did on the pitch

And I'd argue on the pitch he's pound for pound one of the best striker the club has had anyway

Last edited:
How many top level strikers have gone on to be top level coaches? The fact he could score doesn't mean he can teach i others how to, in fact a lot of the time the best coaches weren't very good and that's the same in every sport.
He used to spend alot of time with maja and asoro , but I agree not every player can be effective coaches.

He used to spend alot of time with maja and asoro , but I agree not every player can be effective coaches.

Not the best examples but I do agree experience can help a lot but it's not always good players who become good coaches. People (not you necessarily) seem obsessed that if someone was a very good player they should be able to coach kids better than someone who didn't play professionally which is nonsense

Back