Decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The post isn't specifically about Poyet, I'm more curious why multiple managers seem to make bizarre decisions that no one else agrees with when things are tough.
So it is about Poyet then?:lol:

You are allowed to have an opinion marra. No need to cover your back to risk upsetting people. I would add to that his staff of Tarricco and mad Charlie Oatway are not of the required standard. Someone else mentioned it elsewhere when mentioning the leap from Brighton to Sunderland was possibly too much. Especially with the quality of player at his disposal.

So it is about Poyet then?:lol:

You are allowed to have an opinion marra. No need to cover your back to risk upsetting people. I would add to that his staff of Tarricco and mad Charlie Oatway are not of the required standard. Someone else mentioned it elsewhere when mentioning the leap from Brighton to Sunderland was possibly too much. Especially with the quality of player at his disposal.

It's entirely genuine marra. I don't think he's above criticism at all but I do think he's the right man for the job. Absolutely.

I only really put it in there to avoid this turning into another "Poyet out" thread.

It's entirely genuine marra. I don't think he's above criticism at all but I do think he's the right man for the job. Absolutely.

I only really put it in there to avoid this turning into another "Poyet out" thread.
I can't see the point of changing, and while I'd not class myself as a happy clapper I try to be as supportive as possible and can see he needs help, or just a bit more flexibility. I'm not impressed with his staff though. The job is huge - especially for one with no previous big league experience at managerial level. Sacking him now would be a bold(stupid?) move. I'm not sure if the trigger-happy Texan thinks the same.

Changing the manager will not transform the team into worldbeaters. That takes, time, money, transfer windows, patience etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back