Decent point that

Thought it was pretty even in the first half. Boro always looked more threatening as they actually have players making forward runs and were pressing high. Still, the miss from Ba was the best chance and still can’t believe how shite that was.

We were awful in the second half until the goal. Just shows that when we do play it quickly it works. We are far too ponderous most of the time. But of luck with the goal but you need to shoot to score and it sat up nicely for Rusyn to have a go. A decent point and one thing learnt (well, most already knew) is that Rusyn needs to start every game. He’s the best of what we have up top and busts his gut for the team.

I didn't think we were that bad, truth be told. It was encouraging to see that we looked to be trying different things rather than attempting to get it to Clarke to walk into the net.

I thought we shaded the first half and if Ba had his boots on the right feet we should have gone into ht ahead.

Second half there was only one team in it until
we scored against the run of play.

We then could have nicked it.

Decent point all in all

A pretty even first half, with plenty of missed opportunities for both sides.

I feared the worst when we reverted back to the pensive, sideways and back passes in the second half. No intensity, and carved open time and again by Boro. Our midfield largely anonymous.

Rusyn brought the spark for me when he came on, and everyone else seemed to up their tempo to try and match his hunger. Happy with the point.

Rusyns goal was a cracker swerved and dipped never mind what those commentators on sky said about the goalie getting his angles wrong Burstow shouldn't play for us again he hides never seen him bust a gut to get near a ball as for the game they shaded it overall decent point

Rusyns goal was a cracker swerved and dipped never mind what those commentators on sky said about the goalie getting his angles wrong Burstow shouldn't play for us again he hides never seen him bust a gut to get near a ball as for the game they shaded it overall decent point
Aye, you could see he got over it to make it dip.

I thought the commentators were being overly harsh as well like. They made it seem it was a total fluke.

Whilst there was an element of luck for it to squeeze under their goalie, it was still an excellent strike.

Can’t complain with a point away from home. I thought we shaded the first half and looked more like the attacking team. Don’t know what was said at half time but we came out too defensive and lost shape. Changes should have been made much earlier.

Some positives to take away and work on

I think we are missing someone quick in the middle, the 3 we have are all very similar, a little slow and lethargic even, I’m hoping styles is going to be that player to change that.

I think Burstow is more of a wide player in a front 3. Never a centre forward like.

Back