December 8th live footy on tv

Morning Hank, morning all

Probably the Old Firm if I can bring myself to watch football again. Least said about the shambles yesterday the better. Another good day out spoiled by the football yesterday.

Sorry to have missed @Wakey ftm in Sussex were settled in a pub and songs meant I didn’t notice the call, next time mate.
Morning Stortford...

It didn't look good yesterday , no cohesion in the team whatsoever, glad you had a good day mate...

Didnt envy anyone sitting on top of that scaffolding yesterday....

Morning Hank, morning all

Probably the Old Firm if I can bring myself to watch football again. Least said about the shambles yesterday the better. Another good day out spoiled by the football yesterday.

Sorry to have missed @Wakey ftm in Sussex were settled in a pub and songs meant I didn’t notice the call, next time mate.
Were you in the S Belle ?

Morning Mk M
The sun is shining here too.
Have a good day, mate. 👍
We just took the dog to the lake for a wander and a coffee, it looks lovley out, but the wind is bloody Baltic....
Morning Hank, morning all.

Late again. Please excuse Johnap as he has been bilious - Johnap's Mam.
Watching WBA and then the PL matches.
Morning Johnap...

A good start to my bet today, I've done 5 teams to win with both teams scoring, WBA is the first one and it's looking good so far, fingers crossed for the other 4 games :)

Last edited:
We just took the dog to the lake for a wander and a coffee, it looks lovley out, but the wind is bloody Baltic....

Morning Johnap...

A good start to my bet today, I've done 5 teams to win with both teams scoring, WBA is the first one and it's looking good so far, fingers crossed for the other 4 games :)

A very good start Mk. Do I send my begging letter tonight or tomorrow?

Morning Johnap...

Aye, it's a sunny day, but a chill wind.

Back