December 3rd live footy on tv

Good Morning Superintendent Hank, Inspector Bec's and all the true keepers of law and order and who love the feel of a good collar. I'm on a trip to York today so will miss our game (but will check my phone every minute on the minute) and the Klonks v Yanks, but will see the later match. Have tremendous day everyone and remember to give yourself an extra dollop of self-respect.

Good Morning Superintendent Hank, Inspector Bec's and all the true keepers of law and order and who love the feel of a good collar. I'm on a trip to York today so will miss our game (but will check my phone every minute on the minute) and the Klonks v Yanks, but will see the later match. Have tremendous day everyone and remember to give yourself an extra dollop of self-respect.

don’t forget people cause we’re on Sky

we’re not on SAFCsee today

Morning everyone,

Chilly start to the day in god's country.

Early start today thanks to the daft kick off time, branch bus leaving at 10, so will be sat in the local at 9 for beer and egg sandwiches. Got to sit in our old seats today so I get the joys of Mr Negative and Stat Man Dave for the game.

Hoping to watch the world cup games and boxing after our game.

Have a Super Saturday everyone and Haway the Lads
Evening/Morning, Hank, Becs, Hettonlass, WillinSpain, addicted_to_safc, SFATI, Gluepot, Fred Basset, Kennington Kid, Musicman , VHFC, Cool for Catts, Chunksafc, Stortford, Spam Javelin, eddtheduck, Rip Van Fish, Macum 1920, EchoMan, Wakey ftm in Sussex T_Bone, thecloughywobble, Snorbens, riffraff, horselover,ChunkyLover 53, chunkyshitehawk53, Grumpy Old Man, Legion Inoculant, dom, jesus juice and mates.

Just the lads for me, the missus and I out gallivanting in the evening and that takes care of tomorrow. Have a Superb Saturday mates stay safe and gan canny and HTL.🙂🙂🤗
Morning Bonnylad mate, enjoy the gallivanting
Morning MM mate, pins stuck l, that 100k would make for a decent party for us all. Good luck everyone

Last edited:
Morning everyone,

Chilly start to the day in god's country.

Early start today thanks to the daft kick off time, branch bus leaving at 10, so will be sat in the local at 9 for beer and egg sandwiches. Got to sit in our old seats today so I get the joys of Mr Negative and Stat Man Dave for the game.

Hoping to watch the world cup games and boxing after our game.

Have a Super Saturday everyone and Haway the Lads

Morning Bonnylad mate, enjoy the gallivanting

Morning MM mate, pins stuck l, that 100k would make for a decent party for us all. Good luck everyone
Morning Chunks, be some party

Back