December 21st live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning marra. I've been up to Consett and Stanley. It's thick of fog up there. I've prayed that it doesn't find it's way out to you and hamper your homecoming 🙏

Morning mate. There's still the usual cough and cold bugs going around. I've had a niggly throat for a week or so now.
Much appreciated hinny. Although it's more logistics ATM. There's currently a big meeting going on in Aberdeen to decide what happens if we cant get our European lads (and lass) over, and can't get the ones needing to go home back over.
Doesn’t sound good marra, hope you get home ok.
It's ongoing as I type mate. We may have to go down to 1 crew if they allow us to go home. Big conference happening now.
Message for all

Logon or register to see this image
Heres the L?
Come on the Wolfs Hank 🐺
Hawaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy the Wolfs
Come on the Wolfs Hank 🐺
Afternoon SBW. All good marra.
Don't forget yall my old man caterax op today

I kna people say simple procedure look what happened to me

I have him in mind marra. Hes a tough strong man. Im sure he'll be ok.
Morning Hank, morning everyone
Job done.
Thats me finished for the day, shops starting to get busy, just the Gee-gees and a game later for me now.
Enjoy your day everyone and stay safe 😷👍
Afternoon Bonzo.
Good afternoon Hank, Good afternoon becs, Good afternoon all.

Glad you are back safe, becs.

Early match for me. This supermarket job means a 4am start this week! I didn't see that coming. God I am good.

Take care all and if you are caught in the fog beware of werewolves and vampires - especially on Ilkley Moor.
Afternoon Johnna. Indeed marra. Stay off the moor.
Afternoon Rip.
Afternoon marra 😎

Afternoon saggy pants. I can't even work out what you are trying to say here 🤷‍♀️
Ive got the phone number of Bletchley park if you need it, but i don't think they'd figure it out either. I think he's got his own Enigma machine stashed away.
Good haft, arl. Down with plosives! Neef nalm & narry on!

Flay your fart!
Arternoon Sir.

Last edited by a moderator:
Much appreciated hinny. Although it's more logistics ATM. There's currently a big meeting going on in Aberdeen to decide what happens if we cant get our European lads (and lass) over, and can't get the ones needing to go home back over.

It's ongoing as I type mate. We may have to go down to 1 crew if they allow us to go home. Big conference happening now.

Heres the L?

Afternoon Bonzo.

Afternoon Rip.

Ive got the phone number of Bletchley park if you need it, but i don't think they'd figure it out either. I think he's got his own Enigma machine stashed away.

Arternoon Sir.

Afternoon Dilli👍

That must of been on the B-side of something was it :lol:
Prollyz, Bonzo, son. It was on the album High Land Hard Rain. One of me owld favourites. But taste is very personal: ye either hev it or ye dinnat, ha, ha.

Heres the L?

Afternoon Bonzo.

Afternoon Rip.

Arternoon Sir.
Good haft, me owld housemarra. Fer obvious reasons I decided agin adapting cocksparra, ha, ha.
Don't forget yall my old man caterax op today

I kna people say simple procedure look what happened to me

Arl the best ter Mr Williams Sr. I hope arl gans well, marra.

Last edited:

Heres the L?

Afternoon Bonzo.

Afternoon Rip.

Arternoon Sir.
NOEL man

Heres the L?

Afternoon Bonzo.

Afternoon Rip.

Arternoon Sir.
Afternoon Dil

Evening all, Ain't gotta a lot of time so thanks firstly for all the likes, replies and mentions, I'll have a read through later on. Hope your Monday's gone well. Its busy as so I'll be late tonight. Just grabbing a sarnie now and a brew. Not a chance of seeing the Spuds game on Weds, 5-30pm ko ffs. Have a great night, stay safe and take care, 😷 😷 👍 👍.

Evening all, Ain't gotta a lot of time so thanks firstly for all the likes, replies and mentions, I'll have a read through later on. Hope your Monday's gone well. Its busy as so I'll be late tonight. Just grabbing a sarnie now and a brew. Not a chance of seeing the Spuds game on Weds, 5-30pm ko ffs. Have a great night, stay safe and take care, 😷 😷 👍 👍.
Evening mate hope rest of day runs smoothly

Aye right enough. Me heeds up me arse mate. I’m a bit preoccupied :lol: :lol: :lol:
Evening SFATI. Hope you get done at a sensible time mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening Hank and all the lovely lads and lasses who post on this thread.
Have been busy of late but can now report the safe arrival of a new SAFC fan. 🤱👶 (Little lad, grandson no 2).
Tagging @thamesvalleyman and @sismanhatton amongst others cos I see you were kindly asking, all good thanks.
Also @Rip Van Fish I will mention to the nipper that I was (briefly) top of the rip league the day he was born. Shortest day today but a long day for my daughter.
Special hello to you all from the new arrival.
PS @Musicman I appreciated the pics you took yesterday, thanks, nice groyne.:)
HAVE A GREAT EVENING EVERYONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back