December 16th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a risk on it marra. You won't be disappointed. It's actually an ode to Sunderland and its people, I think. So much more than a mere chronicle of that annus horribilis.
Afternoon, lotus eaters. Watching Soton v Arse but it's not grabbing me.
Wrang time of the month for me Marlon, ya big bugger. Get yasel down to Byuts for a few pints of bromide.
Great three points yistada & as an added bonus me skin's arl smooth after its shotblasting on the way home. I won't need to shave for a fotneet....
That's a defo must watch then for me :).

Afternoon all.

Nice on top v St Etienne but still 0-0. Mvilla on but nee Khazri. Viera giggling away at summit on touchlines.
For a split second I was wondering why you were telling us you had your nice top on, marra....

That's a defo must watch then for me :).
Most of my recommendations are best heeded, then ignored, then the opposite path followed with alacrity! They have what you might describe as an inverse value.

:lol::lol:
Don’t think there could be a higher recommendation but I can’t bring mesel to do it just yet.
All in good time, marra. My recommendations are only marginally better than my predictions.

Last edited:
For a split second I was wondering why you were telling us you had your nice top on, marra....

Most of my recommendations are best heeded, then ignored, then the opposite path followed with alacrity! They have what you might describe as an inverse value.

All in good time, marra. My recommendations are only marginally better than my predictions.
I shall be watching all speed and haste this week, hopefully. I think it will be great viewing. Only seen a snippet at work today and it looks good.

Quick question, not really relevant to this thread but not worthy of its arn thread, just to satisfy my curiosity. I saw quite a few wearing black & yella hooped SAFC woolly hats at the match yistada. What's the significance of the colours? Is it a nod to Honeyman? Or Vaux Waggledance? Anyone nar?

Quick question, not really relevant to this thread but not worthy of its arn thread, just to satisfy my curiosity. I saw quite a few wearing black & yella hooped SAFC woolly hats at the match yistada. What's the significance of the colours? Is it a nod to Honeyman? Or Vaux Waggledance? Anyone nar?

Last seasons third kit was black and yellow and they brought out matching hooped hats and scarves to go with it. Ditto that pink and purple monstrosity we had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back