December 15th live footy on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love his older stuff, like Maggie May, Angel, Cindy Incidentally, You wear it well, & What made Milwaukee famous (has made a loser out of me)
Cindy Incidentally is a cracker. “ Can you refuse, no time to lose, we’ ll hit the high road early this morning so don’t delay don’t hesitate this dream can pass just as fast as lightning “
Seems a lot of money to go & see them
It is isn’t it ? I had nowt to do with it. SWMBO has done it with her sister. Tbh there’s no way I would have paid that. Mind they reckon their last gigs were fantastic.
Dunno if we have great seats or what.

Last edited:

Evening all. Back home safely and we had a cracking weekend. Thoroughly enjoyed it and more importantly, my Mam was absolutely over the moon with it all :cool:
Weather a bit better today?
Whereabouts are you down here just in case I or anyone else can think of owt interesting on your doorstep that doesn’t come under the usual touristy stuff category?

Yes weather was lovely today. It was nice walking in the sunshine.

Back home now but thanks for the offer. No doubt we'll be there again at some point as the bairn saw a poster about hidden Tube stations that she wanted to go to but we didn't have time to go.
Morning Becs

Evening mate :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Evening all. Back home safely and we had a cracking weekend. Thoroughly enjoyed it and more importantly, my Mam was absolutely over the moon with it all :cool:

Yes weather was lovely today. It was nice walking in the sunshine.

Back home now but thanks for the offer. No doubt we'll be there again at some point as the bairn saw a poster about hidden Tube stations that she wanted to go to but we didn't have time to go.

Evening mate :cool:
Brilliant. Its always nice to get away 👍 👍 👍 x.

Definitely, Jan window is key personally l would see strengthening the midfield as the most important area to address. Interested to see if we have any money to spend
I meant Lewis Morgan in the earlier post.

Afternoon Bonzo lad are they playing well?

Good afternoon SFATI you have a nice Sunday as well

Yes marra all fine thank you

Sorry its a late reply, Kone played well, stopped Maja having a good shot which would of made it 1-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back