December 13th live footy on tv thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning marra
I have family with opposing views but mainly disinterested with politics . There’s been a family What’s Ap flying round arl neet & Ive just sent the below.

Boris’ boys have been loaned lots of middle ground voters ( on the back of Brexit & left extremeism ). He has a chance to gain recognition & a long term chance to have a positive impact & lead on One Nation Conversatision for the People & support the whole of society. I only hope he does it.
That’s my view & last comment on it.
A very fair comment it is mate. He has a once in a lifetime opportunity to shape the future of our country in a way no other PM has for decades. I hope he realises this and acts accordingly.

Do we need to lighten it up a bit?

I have my own version of a modern Christmas song if people want to see it?
So have I. I’m not posting a link as it will get me banned. Just google Kevin bloody Wilson Santa Claus.
Morning Hank, Morning All

Maybe Charlton v Hull for the duck.

Then it’s 60 pittles within 30 mins until the leg is cocked and only dust is expelled 😄
Morning Edd.
so many trees n lampposts so little time.
You should have given Corbyn a hhhhaaawwwaaayy thread yesterday
Then he’d get the blame for him getting pumped 😂😂

Last edited by a moderator:
A very fair comment it is mate. He has a once in a lifetime opportunity to shape the future of our country in a way no other PM has for decades. I hope he realises this and acts accordingly.
Something had to give Dilli, it was like a never ending circle. Time to move on and get the country back on its feet and come together again mate....
Morning Hank
Morning Dilly,Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman,Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton,AndyGray1985,VicCarlton,MK Mackem,Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad,Chunks, and all.

Nowt for me

Have a good day everyone
Morning Spam Javelin....

You too marra:)

Morning Hank morning all

Charlton game tonight

Easy day today, will go up and practise some of me golf.

Have a great day one and all
Morning Sis. Enjoy your day mate.
Morning Hank
Morning Dilly,Becs, Wakey, SFATI, Cloughiewobble, Echoman,Chorley, Musicman, Lonious Monk, Janey, Sismanhatton,AndyGray1985,VicCarlton,MK Mackem,Kingdom Bhoy, Kid Galahad,Chunks, and all.

Nowt for me

Have a good day everyone
Morning Spam.

Morning marra, nowt for me, what a great way to wake up on your birthday and find that I am now represented in Parliament by a f#cking Tory 😈
Happy birthday Vic, 🎂 have a great day relaxing in the ☀️ and enjoy a few of these 🍺🍺

:lol::lol: That would be good like and add a Trump one in for good measure.
Morning Bec's you taking on the world, whoever you think it is give them a good old twatting, it make your day.

Morning Hank, morning Gentlekats. Nowt for me tonight. Can’t believe comrade Corbyn has landed us with another five years of bouncy Boris and his merry muppets. Buggeration.
Morning Dilli lad, bet it's good to be home and settled back in, nowt like home mate.

Something had to give Dilli, it was like a never ending circle. Time to move on and get the country back on its feet and come together again mate....

Morning Spam Javelin....

You too marra:)
Very true. I just want an end to all this division and backbiting. Our politicians need to be reminded they are elected to serve the country and not themselves.
Happy birthday Vic, 🎂 have a great day relaxing in the ☀ and enjoy a few of these 🍺🍺

Morning Bec's you taking on the world, whoever you think it is give them a good old twatting, it make your day.

Morning Dilli lad, bet it's good to be home and settled back in, nowt like home mate.
You better believe it mate. I suspect I’ll be required to get the tree sorted and the outside lights up at some point today. Mrs D hasn’t mentioned it yet but I think it may be looming on the horizon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Sismanhatton...

Its pretty Baltic out there today mate, I'm trying to build up the courage to take the mutt out....

Have a great day, tomorrow's team selection is gonna be interesting....
Morning mate, quite warm here for time of year, l would have had a round of golf, but all that rain yesterday means the course will be fairly wet.
Not to Baltic to take yer dog out is it poor bugger 18 hours with crossed legs and ear ache.
Have a good un.

Morning Hank

Nowt for me

Have a good day everyone
Morning Spammer lad you too

Morning Hank morning all

Nowt for me
Morning Musicman

Morning marra
I have family with opposing views but mainly disinterested with politics . There’s been a family What’s Ap flying round arl neet & Ive just sent the below.

Boris’ boys have been loaned lots of middle ground voters ( on the back of Brexit & left extremeism ). He has a chance to gain recognition & a long term chance to have a positive impact & lead on One Nation Conversatision for the People & support the whole of society. I only hope he does it.
That’s my view & last comment on it.
Morning Wakey lad, l am not political at all, but what you posted there sums up my feeling everytime we have an election regardless of who gets in and like you l to only hope he does it.

Last edited:
Morning mate, quite warm here for time of year, l would have had a round of golf, but all that rain yesterday means the course will be fairly wet.
Not to Baltic to take yer dog out is it poor bugger 18 hours with crossed legs and ear ache.
Have a good un.

Morning Spammer lad you too

Morning Musicman

Morning Wakey lad, l am not political at all, but what you posted there sums up my feeling everytime we have an election regardless of who gets in and like you l to only hope he does it.

So it’s just practice thwackfuck on the range then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back