Deaths on the pitch

There has been an increase in players collapsing on the pitch since covid, would be interesting to see the statistics if these players had the jab or covid.
There has been a massive increase in perfume sales since Covid, that's not related either.

Can you provide any peer-reviewed research to back up your wild theories?

Will be in a small minority, but as did the disease. Arguement was that benefits outweighed the risks, which was fair enough.

We knew early on that the virus itself mainly affected the elderly and people with numerous comorbidities.

So I agree that risk benefit for that group of people was fair enough.

But how do you weigh up the risk benefit for fit & healthy people with less risk to start with against a product with no medium to long term safety data?

Last edited:
We knew early on that the virus itself mainly affected the elderly and people with numerous comorbidities.

So I agree that risk benefit for that group of people was fair enough.

But how do you weigh up the risk benefit for fit & healthy people with less risk to start with against a product with no medium to long term safety data?
They reckoned the benefit outweighed the risk for the young too, based on what they knew.
No one knows the full medium/long term risks other than educated guesses.

The problem is finding studies which are not biased one way or the other.

You posted a link further up the page to a medical group and some of its research, one of their private partners is a company who heavily promoted the COVID treatment so would it be in their best interest to find fault with the product?
Statistically Covid vaccine was a utilitarian winner in every way possible...statistics are uncaring and dont work on an individual level so if your an individual that died from a bleed on the brain or suffer long covid effects or heart inflammation and failure it doesnt really give a shit cos the statistics are robust... The MMR vaccine is statistically wonderful but if you think some families are not affected negatively by its use you are wrong ..........Covid vaccine let us curtail one of the most deadly threats to humans for over 100 years and lots more would be dead without it but it has damaged a small part of our population and that is undeniable!

Well yeah but looking at that list there’s just as many pre as post covid. 21 had a few but 22 and 23 no different to 2018/19 etc.
There’s been quite a few successful resuscitations on the pitch too which is down to better awareness, good and early recognition of an event and better post event care. We also get to see more games on tele so these things are reported more readily.
Charlie Wyke might not have survived 10 yrs ago and he publicly thanked the bloke who got on his chest at the training ground.
Even schools have defibrillators now and that wasn’t even thought as being needed .

They were all covid jabbed mate, even those in 1880.

It's got nothing to do with the significant increase in the number of people playing professional sport and the fitness bar being pushed higher and higher, exposing those with underlying heart conditions who 30 years ago wouldn't have been running 10km+ in games.

They were all covid jabbed mate, even those in 1880.

It's got nothing to do with the significant increase in the number of people playing professional sport and the fitness bar being pushed higher and higher, exposing those with underlying heart conditions who 30 years ago wouldn't have been running 10km+ in games.
It’s strange that we don’t hear of those collapsing in other sports. The odd rugby one but not cycling, tennis or other high energy and prolonged timescales

I'm no doctor but this was the incident, I was only 9 at the time but I can still remember it. It was disturbing

You dont have to be a doctor to know you cannot swallow your tongue......its a simple fact ! I think it was a phrase used more often all those years ago especially with epileptics .as the tongue muscle can lose its tone ..open someones airway and the tongue will follow.

WOW !!! If you don't know what's going on by now then there is no chance for you

Hi. I see you're a fan of David Icke.

Here's David Icke standing in a cave last week, calling demons "bloody idiots" and a "bunch of prats". He then threatens to 'kick their arse'.

Do you think, perhaps, that you might not be getting your information from reliable sources? Is it possible, would you say, that you have took a wrong turn or two on the old internet there?

Here's David Icke standing in a cave last week, calling demons "bloody idiots" and a "bunch of prats". He then threatens to 'kick their arse'.

Do you think, perhaps, that you might not be getting your information from reliable sources? Is it possible, would you say, that you have took a wrong turn or two on the old internet there?
Wow incredible behavior totally brainwashed even now it beggars belief

Astonishing that you dropped this bold claim out of nowhere and are now demanding someone else provide academic research to prove your claim wrong, rather than the other way around. And doing it all with an attitude as well.

I did put some academic paper links up - he has ignored them unsurprisingly.

Welcome back - not seen you posting for a long time.

Back