Deal Websites for Shure Earphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lexingtongue

My Shures have packed in after over ten years of constant use and accidental mistreatment. Want to replace them with the same brand as I've used them for the last 15 years or so and they've never let me down. I used to use a specific site that always had some good deals on for them but it's been that long since I used it that I can't remember what it's called. :lol: Any suggestions as to where I can find a pair SE215s or better for a decent price?

My Shures have packed in after over ten years of constant use and accidental mistreatment. Want to replace them with the same brand as I've used them for the last 15 years or so and they've never let me down. I used to use a specific site that always had some good deals on for them but it's been that long since I used it that I can't remember what it's called. :lol: Any suggestions as to where I can find a pair SE215s or better for a decent price?
Sorry no. :cry:

I’m shure in 10 years you would’ve had at least a couple of opportunities to not use them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back