Dave Angels what are you doing this weekend thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday: watching the cricket, what an absolutely ridiculous suggestion to think I would be doing anything else. Nonsense
Saturday: you thought I would say cricket didn't you? You're wrong. Football and cricket
Sunday: getting chunky banned for daring to post a light hearted dig

(I love you really Dave)
Are you for f***ing real.

This is the worst post in the history of the SMB.

You're literally a moron!

Tonight: watching Burton v Birmingham

Tomorrow: run, mow lawns and garden jobs, watch us beat Leeds

Sunday: run, box in exposed pipework under boiler, watch footy

Friday
Taking me derg out and watching cricket

Saturday
On the drink and going to the match while keeping in touch with LCCs relegation battle

Sunday
Being in the huff because we should have been in the Hedworth Williams final

Tonight: Madness at Hardwick Hall with Little Miss Tomma (meaning I'm taking the daughter, not that she's the support act)
Tomorrow: Painting the fence. Match
Sunday: Brass band gig (I know, I know...)

Friday: Train from Glasgow to Sunderland. Booze and catch up with me fatha and the family when I get there.
Saturday: recovery. Then more drink. Try to sneak off to the match and pretend I've been for a massive shit when I get back (that's if they notice I wasn't there for a couple of hours). More drink.
Sunday: more recovery. 40th anniversary party for my uncle and aunt.
Monday. Even more recovery. Might not have the energy to to very much else.
Tuesday: back to Glasgow.

Tonight : late call with the US office - whoop-de-f***ing-dooo!!!!
Sat : Bouncy castle park with the kids, lunch out with the wife and kids, bookies, beer and football
Sunday : Round of golf, afternoon out at the park in the sun with the kids

Friday - Sunday, will shortly be leaving for a couple of days in a camping pod in kirkswold near Penrith, praying for dry weather for a BBQ tomorrow night and 4g so I can stream the match!

Friday: Hungover, recovering from a wedding yesterday. DJing in Newcastle tonight.
Saturday: Probably hungover, recovering from tonight. Then the match.
Sunday: Probably hungover, recovering from match. Off for a walk at Fontburn Reservoir with the mrs (no)

dunno

cut the grass, have a pint or two. maybe a curry.

go to Booker cash and carry to buy loads of shite for the wifes party in a couple fo weeks.

already bankrupted me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back