Dashcams

I think if you’re a careful driver and you have a road traffic accident that wasn’t your fault the insurance companies can use the footage to settle the claim. Also the police have a website for uploading footage of daft driving behaviour on the roads too

I think if you’re a careful driver and you have a road traffic accident that wasn’t your fault the insurance companies can use the footage to settle the claim. Also the police have a website for uploading footage of daft driving behaviour on the roads too
ablot of cyclists report bad/dangerous driving using helmet cams.

ablot of cyclists report bad/dangerous driving using helmet cams.

I know someone who sent the footage of the most ridiculous and dangerous driving that nearly took three cyclists out to the NP website.

They’ve since been in touch and the driver is being prosecuted .

I’ve seen the footage and I’d be very surprised if the driver doesn’t get a hefty fine and a good few points.

I was watching one bloke who stays at this junction and records drivers taking short cuts and using their phones (i know its against the law while stationary), he's smug as owt doing it aswell, proper wrongin
Cycling Mikey and he stands at Gandalf Corner in London.

He got Chris Eubank fined and points for using his phone.

Odd behaviour like but people who use their phones while driving are bellends so fuck them.
This was stationary traffic, yes i know its been made illegal but this is total gridlock people just checking their phones and he's walking past videoing them.
Cycling Mikey and he stands at Gandalf Corner in London.

He got Chris Eubank fined and points for using his phone.
Yep thats the one, proper tosser

Having had someone reverse straight into me in a carpark at ferry bridge services a month ago I can see why people have them because he could of easily said i reversed out and hit him which I didn’t, the insurance said in most cases like this in a carpark it gets spilt 50/50 luckily I had a witness and he admitted liability

Back