Darts 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would be surprised if he's included. Just don't think it benefits him at all.

Humphries
MVG
Price
Smith
Aspinall
Cross
Wright
Dobey

Top six are pretty much certs, Wright's most likely there and I reckon they'll go with Dobey because there's no other stand out name in form at the minute.

Sounds about right. Cullen maybe?

Would be surprised if he's included. Just don't think it benefits him at all.

Humphries
MVG
Price
Smith
Aspinall
Cross
Wright
Dobey

Top six are pretty much certs, Wright's most likely there and I reckon they'll go with Dobey because there's no other stand out name in form at the minute.

yeah I'd go with that. Dobey bumped for Littler otherwise but i hope common sense prevails. the peanut counters in charge of viewership numbers will be clamouring for him to be included like regardless of potential detriment

Watched that tonight in the pub Littler's pub darts team play in. Channel 5 were there filming all night, quite weird having that in your face when you're packing the pints away and trying to watch the tele. :lol:

Humphries was absolutely unplayable after Littler missed the chance to go 5-2. Littler killed himself off with the lack of that first treble on visit. Great final though. What a three months Humphries has had man, outstanding.

Littler said in his press conference last night the media coverage is already a bit too much so canā€™t see him entering the prem league

Watched that tonight in the pub Littler's pub darts team play in. Channel 5 were there filming all night, quite weird having that in your face when you're packing the pints away and trying to watch the tele. :lol:

Humphries was absolutely unplayable after Littler missed the chance to go 5-2. Littler killed himself off with the lack of that first treble on visit. Great final though. What a three months Humphries has had man, outstanding.
Imagine going to ya darts night on a Monday against some team with a 16 year old in. You think this is going to be a piece of pissā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back