Darts 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like Duzza but his reaction wasn't the best

the crowd whilst not great wasn't anywhere near as bad as the heckling her opponents got at the worlds

I like Duzza but his reaction wasn't the best

the crowd whilst not great wasn't anywhere near as bad as the heckling her opponents got at the worlds
He isn't interested in all that kind of stuff. He's a very serious bloke when he's on the oche. He was only speaking to the Boro gazette and radio tees about the game, said he turned down loads of media. I think he's telling porkies claiming the crowd were fantastic mind.

He isn't interested in all that kind of stuff. He's a very serious bloke when he's on the oche. He was only speaking to the Boro gazette and radio tees about the game, said he turned down loads of media. I think he's telling porkies claiming the crowd were fantastic mind.

He is been sensible, doesn't want to become a target for PDC crowds like King did.

That Sky montage earlier was absolutely cringeworthy as well. BJK instramental in equal prize money in the women's game and establishing the WTA. Serena Williams 23 single grand slam titles, Katie Taylor olympic legend, Fallon Sherrock 2 wins at the worlds...

That Sky montage earlier was absolutely cringeworthy as well. BJK instramental in equal prize money in the women's game and establishing the WTA. Serena Williams 23 single grand slam titles, Katie Taylor olympic legend, Fallon Sherrock 2 wins at the worlds...

It is what it is man. You've watched sky long enough to know it was only going to be this way. It's been marketed for the casuals and a wider world audience

It's called emotional hedging, and it's quite common. I'm not as fussed about the darts, but I have put a few bets over the years on outcomes I didn't want to happen, still want it to lose, but if it did win then at least I'd profit from it.
Couldn't want to lose money id rather bet on something else

They can big her up all they want, and they'll obviously continue to do so, and cash in, but surely there's a limit. It must have been hard keeping a straight face putting that together.

After tonight I'm not sure why sky will have another opportunity to big her up tbh. Its hardly like it's going to be every week in the premier league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back