Darren Bent racially abused via X

He'll probably lose his job, assuming he's ever had one, and become a pariah. He'll be in the news, face a court appearance and likely get fined/community service.

That should be enough, IMO.
Aye, you're probably right tbf. Have to absolutely brain dead to do something like that in this day and age.

I don't condone any racist comments, however we don't even know which country that (so called) poster is from ?
We saw it in the euros and most of the raciest comments aimed at England players were from outside of this country.
as a nation I honestly think we are leading the way in stamping it out, yes we will see a few idiots but overall we are miles ahead of other country's.

Social media is stinking.

Twitter and Instagram are crawling with wankers hiding behind usernames thinking it’s perfectly acceptable to say what they want, to who they want, without any consequences.
This. Some utter f***ing nutters out there

He'll probably lose his job, assuming he's ever had one, and become a pariah. He'll be in the news, face a court appearance and likely get fined/community service.

That should be enough, IMO.
Then on to public assistance for life.
I say ignore it and move on. Shit like this will never stop. Ever

Then on to public assistance for life.
I say ignore it and move on. Shit like this will never stop. Ever
Sadly, you're right, mate.

Stamping out racism entirely will never happen, any more than stamping out murder, robbery, rape and noncery will ever happen.
Some people are bad, who'd have thunk?

As long as society is overwhelmingly against these cro-magnon hominids and calls them out, I think it's a win and about the best we can hope for.
The idiot has shown himself up and revealed himself to be a vile person. People can avoid him now and refuse to employ him, assuming he's caught.

Back