Darren Bent racially abused via X

Don't think it's a reflection on modern society as a whole more that everyone has a voice now (including the village idiots? When in days gone they would have been quietly ignored in the corner)
Good thing is, I think if someone said this in person, in most public settings they'd more than bad looks at a bare minimum these days.

Also don't think racist remarks were limited to the village idiot in the corner back in the day too though.
I don't condone any racist comments, however we don't even know which country that (so called) poster is from ?
We saw it in the euros and most of the raciest comments aimed at England players were from outside of this country.
as a nation I honestly think we are leading the way in stamping it out, yes we will see a few idiots but overall we are miles ahead of other country's.
Bloke lives in Milton Keynes according to his bio

Last edited:
Good thing is, I think if someone said this in person, in most public settings they'd more than bad looks at a bare minimum these days.

Also don't think racist remarks were limited to the village idiot in the corner back in the day too though.

Bloke lives in Milton Keynes according to his bio
Like I said marra, there's always going to be a few idiots, let's hope he gets what's coming to him...

No idea what's going on 🤷‍♂️
The original comment on tw@tter has been deleted and this thread has had posts and links deleted also.

Some scrote called Bent a monkey in a comment and then looking at the scrote's tweets, they were many other racist, homophobic and misogynistic comments.

In season 2009/10 we scored 48 league goals.He scored half on them.
58 games and 32 goals in the league yet still fails to get the recognition he deserves on here.His mother being racially abused could be the reason why he’s rarely mentioned.

Last edited:

Back