Dario Gradi suspended by the FA..

Status
Not open for further replies.

f***ing hell

The bbc article said:
The former youth player - who cannot be identified for legal reasons - told the newspaper: "He [Mr Gradi] came to visit my parents and me to smooth it over.

"I remember him saying something like: '[With] Eddie, [football] is his life and he gets a bit close to the boys. I'm sorry if he's overstepped the mark in his fondness this time.'"

Someone else also asked him to investigate the scout at the time. Sounds like he might have had a bit of knowledge about it so makes sense to suspend him while they investigate it

The bbc article said:
The former youth player - who cannot be identified for legal reasons - told the newspaper: "He [Mr Gradi] came to visit my parents and me to smooth it over.

"I remember him saying something like: '[With] Eddie, [football] is his life and he gets a bit close to the boys. I'm sorry if he's overstepped the mark in his fondness this time.'"

Someone else also asked him to investigate the scout at the time. Sounds like he might have had a bit of knowledge about it so makes sense to suspend him while they investigate it
Shocking if true

How can people turn a blind eye to stuff like this man :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back