Danny Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was always a shit signing. He's 29, been dropped by Spurs, no longer England's first choice, regularly talks about the way he doesnt want to play football, and is on the way down. It's a typical Bruce signing, all short term, a bit like when he signed Muntari for us when he was on his way down.
didnt muntari go on and play for inter and do quite well.

Why does anyone think it’s acceptable to give someone grief outside of their workplace. I can understand the argument inside the ground (to a degree and if it’s within reason) but when an employee is on their way home why does any right minded person think it’s ok to have a go at someone about their performance at work. Just because it’s football it doesn’t make it any different at all.

It’s like me waiting outside McDonalds and following the worker home to give him grief over the fact that when I said I wanted a plain cheese burger he decided to not add cheese to it and when I complained about it he said ‘but you said plain’ to which I replied ‘but if I didn’t want cheese I’d have asked for a plain hamburger’
That’s so specific that it actually happened didn’t it?

Anyone else notice the comment on the video that supposedly they got the train due to a fallout with Bruce?

Possibly the start of Bruce’s inevitable shocking run albeit think it might be a bit soon for that.

Unfortunately we have enough of our own balloon knots who think they’re something special when having a pop at the owner/manager/players/fans.
That bloke (or 🔔 end) who was calling Tom Flanagan worse than shite a few months back after a game whilst the lad was signing bairns autograph books - there was a video on here.
Criticism is fine, but there is a line most normal people don’t and shouldn’t cross. Unfortunately many do cross this line and then get all offended and outraged (yet their phones ready and recording) when their is some form of response.
The world we live in.

must agree with this , a lot of these players can’t win (pardon the pun) .
Rose is here to play and pick up his wages, this is all a nothing recording and means fuck all.

Anyone else notice the comment on the video that supposedly they got the train due to a fallout with Bruce?

Possibly the start of Bruce’s inevitable shocking run albeit think it might be a bit soon for that.
Read the flight down was shite with the weather so players were offered alternative ways to get back if they didn't want to fly. Hence these lot being on the train.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back