Danny Rose

off the field issues though. Having a medical

nah he won’t cut his ties
Fat mick is taking him there to troll the life out of them. Another masterstroke from the spurs fan.
I can see his first interview with the Chronic. Bong eye “ welcome to Newcastle Danny. How des it feel to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world?”
Danny. “ cheers isiah.I loved my time at Sunderland thanks for asking. But I’m here now so I might as well just f***ing get on with it”

Last edited by a moderator:
Not the same player he’s been over the last few years but still a bit sick he’s going to the mags like. Shouldn’t be surprised with players these days but didn’t think he’d go there. Might be wrong but sure he’s came up to watch a couple of our games since he left, the Everton 3-0 might have been one iirc

All other clubs have gave up. He's going to the mags on loan with a view to permanent transfer in the summer. Good player but he'll be a mag by Friday so bad luck to the lad

Fat mick is taking him there to troll the life out of them. Another masterstroke from the spurs fan.
I can see his first interview with the Chronic. Bong eye “ welcome to Newcastle Danny. How des it feel to play for one of the biggest clubs in the world?”
Danny. “ cheers isiah.I loved my time at Sunderland thanks for asking. But I’m here now so I might as well just f***ing get on with it”
:lol: his father laughing at the back windmilling mags

Not the same player he’s been over the last few years but still a bit sick he’s going to the mags like. Shouldn’t be surprised with players these days but didn’t think he’d go there. Might be wrong but sure he’s came up to watch a couple of our games since he left, the Everton 3-0 might have been one iirc
I remember his dad would still sometimes follow us away even after danny left us.

Back