Danny Graham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hes a better CF than Wyke and he give 100%

Not the profile of player I'd be going for but if he scores some goals and helped us get promoted then I'd be happy.

deffo the only way to look at it even tho it'll only b a short term fix(hopefully),but knowing us we'll give him a 3 year contract and finish up not being able to get rid

I don’t know who people expect us to sign as a fourth choice striker it’s getting f***ing ridiculous on here we have grigg wyke o brien and Graham if he signs people think it’s like footy mama her where you sign 20 players every transfer window
People seem to be missing the fact we are an established 3rd division club now. We will be signing journeymen and shit cast offs for the foreseeable future.
If we had any semblance of a youth set up I’d be against signing older players but we don’t so best we can do is crack on with what’s available

I just can’t see why it makes sense considering he is likely to be top end from a salary cap perspective.
He’s from here man he might want to just be home pay is irrelevant he might be doing it for peanuts he will be 4th choice brought on to kill games off and keep hold the ball

Graham's never given 100%

It seems it doesn't matter who the owner is it seems it doesn't matter who the manager is we have always persisted with a short term view.

For those saying oh just bring him in for twelve months no more it just kicks the can down the road. Why can't we take a gamble on a youngster. We could uncover the next Vardy

Graham's never given 100%

It seems it doesn't matter who the owner is it seems it doesn't matter who the manager is we have always persisted with a short term view.

For those saying oh just bring him in for twelve months no more it just kicks the can down the road. Why can't we take a gamble on a youngster. We could uncover the next Vardy
What top young striker is going up sign for us to sit on the bench ???

Hes a better CF than Wyke and he give 100%

Not the profile of player I'd be going for but if he scores some goals and helped us get promoted then I'd be happy.
Sorry mate but you are a f***ing embarrassment to our support if you are welcoming this utter shite hole of a human to our football club. He has informed the world he hates us and was not just poor last time he was here he was terrible. Any good will I have towards Parkinson goes out the window if he signs this useless fucker. Suicide signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back